rip adri1 [FAKE][HOAX]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
Someone using adri1s IP address, and same mobile phone adri1 has(xiaomi m4) was viewing the death thread in the Spanish section just after it was posted(he has a static ip) also I've the logs from that skype group chat:

According to various skype resolvers IP of that username matches with adri1 on forum, so it seems to me that he's probably not dead and he leaked his own password.
top. fucking. kek of the century.
Adri, this is a really, really fucked up way to bail out of SA-MP.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Someone using adri1s IP address, and same mobile phone adri1 has(xiaomi m4) was viewing the death thread in the Spanish section just after it was posted(he has a static ip) also I've the logs from that skype group chat:

According to various skype resolvers IP of that username matches with adri1 on forum, so it seems to me that he's probably not dead and he leaked his own password.
Weird. I saw somebody saying that the person (irinel) who said that adri is dead, is from adri's country and city as well. So I don't think, he's lying. But who knows?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Weird, but Kaper is right. His friend said so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossy42O
Посмотреть сообщение
Weird, but Kaper is right. His friend said so.
What if they're in the same boat and Irinel agreed to posting this to make it seem legit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drebin
Посмотреть сообщение
What if they're in the same boat and Irinel agreed to posting this to make it seem legit?
I had that in my mind 1 sec before i posted it, then i was like "Nah, maybe not"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drebin
Посмотреть сообщение
Possible. But adri was a simple and innovative guy, why do he even conduct this mega troll? He's a straight and simple guy. But if this was a troll, then adri, its REALLY, REALLY FREAKING!

Death is the one and only thing that I do not tolerate trolling with. If it turns out that this was a hoax I know at least 2 people here who deserve a ban.

I dont think that IP was one of his siblings or parents or whatever using his phone. If your brother died 2 days ago you certainly have better things to do but to browse a forum in his name.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
According to various skype resolvers IP of that username matches with adri1 on forum
There are still ways to get the clients IP? Microsoft announced at least 10 times that they finally changed the system to keep the IPs private. Why the heck are people still using that totally unsecure, datalogging piece of software crap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
There are still ways to get the clients IP? Microsoft announced at least 10 times that they finally changed the system to keep the IPs private. Why the heck are people still using that totally unsecure, datalogging piece of software crap?
Yeah it's still possible unless you enable direct connections to contacts only in settings which is disabled by default.

Plot twist :O

Thread context will bend from R.I.P (rest in peace) to G.T.H (go to hell) after dugi's comment, I am counting on it...

I honestly reported the thread twice now, seems like those reports enter void.

Assuming he's a young adult, wouldn't his death be addressed in a local newspaper (probably not, worth asking)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
Assuming he's a young adult, wouldn't his death be addressed in a local newspaper?
what? no. Do you know the amount of people die every week? If all the deaths were addressed in the newspapers, then why we call it 'news' papers? Its news, and only some of the 'unique' deaths are addressed in it. And adri's death was due to 'heart-attack' which is a common factor, not unique. IMO.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Assuming he's a young adult, wouldn't his death be addressed in a local newspaper (probably not, worth asking)?
Maybe if it was a car crash or something. But a stroke? Nope, no chance I guess.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Meaning, that his account was hacked and the password is changed, and he can no longer log in (he could still try connecting and be in the logs, right)? That would be the better scenario. But of course, this is most likely not the case. If it's not the case, I thought Adrian was way better than pulling shitty stunts like this. I, and probably most of us, would be very disappointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapersky™
Посмотреть сообщение
what? no. Do you know the amount of people die every week? If all the deaths were addressed in the newspapers, then why we call it 'news' papers? Its news, and only some of the 'unique' deaths are addressed in it. And adri's death was due to 'heart-attack' which is a common factor, not unique. IMO.
LOCAL newspaper.

Death rate: 821.5 deaths per 100,000 population

My town has about 10,000 people. So 83 people die, but how many can be young adults? Let's assume 1-15. 10+ being the worst case scenario.

"Heart disease is often seen as an older person’s affliction. Nationwide, the average age at a first heart attack is 64 for men and 72 for women, according to the American Heart Association. About 10 years ago, the average ages were 65.8 for men and 70.4 for women."

Since it's an American statistic, let's go to the worst case scenario. Average being 40 give or take. To me, it feels pretty "unique" for a young adult to suffer a heart attack. I've seen a similar case on the news a while back.

I've never known anyone to have a heart attack as a young adult, so forgive me if my post offends anyone. BASING THIS COMMENT SPECIFICALLY ON THE REASON OF DEATH BEING HEART ATTACK.

Edit: Saw "stroke" being mentioned, ignorantly I would compare its risk to a heart attack (65+).

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
LOCAL newspaper.

Death rate: 821.5 deaths per 100,000 population

My town has about 10,000 people. So 83 people die, but how many can be young adults? Let's assume 1-15. 10+ being the worst case scenario.

"Heart disease is often seen as an older person’s affliction. Nationwide, the average age at a first heart attack is 64 for men and 72 for women, according to the American Heart Association. About 10 years ago, the average ages were 65.8 for men and 70.4 for women."

Since it's an American statistic, let's go to the worst case scenario. Average being 40 give or take. To me, it feels pretty "unique" for a young adult to suffer a heart attack. I've seen a similar case on the news a while back.

I've never known anyone to have a heart attack as a young adult, so forgive me if my post offends anyone. BASING THIS COMMENT SPECIFICALLY ON THE REASON OF DEATH BEING HEART ATTACK.

Edit: Saw "stroke" being mentioned, ignorantly I would compare its risk to a heart attack (65+).
This is modern era with harmful rays. I've even seen people with age 10 gets a heartattack. Due to the pollution, and the radioactive waves around us. They cause the organs to work improperly, and especially to the weak patients who are already a heart patient. There can be many reasons of a heart-attack even at a very small age. Because it's MODERN ERA. No-offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapersky™
Посмотреть сообщение
This is modern era with harmful rays. I've even seen people with age 10 gets a heartattack. Due to the pollution, and the radioactive waves around us. They cause the organs to work improperly, and especially to the weak patients who are already a heart patient. There can be many reasons of a heart-attack even at a very small age. Because it's MODERN ERA. No-offense.
citation needed

Well, I would be mad with him, but you know, at least he's not REALLY dead

Translation:
"I just wanted to start with a new account, so irinel thought to fake my own death, he put it on skype, at first it was funny and I supported "the joke", but after the news got out of skype, it got out of control. I would have never posted it on the forums, but he (irinel) put it, now there's no going back."

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Really seems strange, first of all his account came online on forums after his "death", and now this, I'm thinking that its a bad joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I would be mad with him, but you know, at least he's not REALLY dead

Translation:
"I just wanted to start with a new account, so irinel thought to fake my own death, he put it on skype, at first it was funny and I supported "the joke", but after I log out of skype it got out of hand. I would have never posted it on the forums, but he (irinel) put it, now there's no going back."
this is plain retarded

wow