rip adri1 [FAKE][HOAX]

Oh wow..So he isn't really dead? Such a loss to the SAMP community nonetheless.

I remember looking at a bunch of your topics last year and I was impressed at your level of coding. Sucks to see your friend ruined your reputation and should have asked you first.

Really fucking bullshit man, you lost the respect of everyone here. If you just wanted to start over with a new account, there are better ways to do it, this was just fucking retarded, seriously. If you did it right, you wouldn't have gave yourself such a bad image, but oh well, it's done now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
Посмотреть сообщение
I remember looking at a bunch of your topics last year and I was impressed at your level of coding. Sucks to see your friend ruined your reputation and should have asked you first.
His friend didn't ruin his reputation. He ruined his own reputation by telling his friend to help fake his death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
His friend didn't ruin his reputation. He ruined his own reputation by telling his friend to help fake his death.
Oh, well then he did the same thing someone else did on a server I play on. Expect that person surprisingly got all his respect back months later.

Honestly, I'm surprised how many of you guys believed it. I mean, a part of me believed it as well, but I knew something was going on here. For starters, irinel doesn't give any kind of information about him, not even adri's full first and last name, no social media, nothing. Also, that's one of the rarest reason for death they could have came up with, a heart attack at the age of 17, really? And finally the fact that someone "hacked" his account, who would hack and troll in a deceased person's account? That's just messed up in so many ways.

I'm just saying so you guys keep this in mind, in case something like this ever happens again.

Onfroi seriously? You're saying that 17 years old won't get heart attack? Do your research please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
Onfroi seriously? You're saying that 17 years old won't get heart attack? Do your research please
uuh quote me where I explicitly said a 17 year old can't get a heart attack. I said it's RARE. Read carefully please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
uuh quote me where I explicitly said a 17 year old can't get a heart attack. I said it's RARE. Read carefully please.
There's no "rare" either ? Your post meant that I didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
There's no "rare" either ? Your post meant that I didn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
Also, that's one of the rarest reason for death they could have came up with, a heart attack at the age of 17, really?
Here ya go mate.