rip adri1 [FAKE][HOAX]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoTorres
Посмотреть сообщение
Am I the only person in here that doesn't give a fuck about his death?
Sure it seems he did some good posts on the forums but why would that make him so special? I'm really tired of these threads. Rest in peace.
I would like to be there when your loved one dies, just to say something like: "I don't give a shit, he/she didn't do anything for me". Could be your mom, could be your dad, could be brother or sister. 7 billion people won't give a shit when your loved ones die, but you will, because you know them better. So when a thread like this is started next time (hopefully not so soon) you would do better to shut the fuck up and swallow it.

This guy changed mapping in sa-mp, and he was one of the guys who would actually listen and respond to a feedback, regardless of nature. But you're just an ignorant little prick who takes everything for granted. You can't possibly know what I mean until shit happens to you.

What the fuck is wrong with you people ?

You seriously making an Argument in THIS thread? Send PM or whatever, don't argue here ffs. show some respect.

R.I.P Adri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossy42O
Посмотреть сообщение
What the fuck is wrong with you people ?

You seriously making an Argument in THIS thread? Send PM or whatever, don't argue here ffs. show some respect.
respect for the death

on a scripting forum which resolves around a what.. 11 year old game?

http://niceme.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satori_Komeiji
Посмотреть сообщение
respect for the death

Adri has died, why argue in a thread which is about him ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoTorres
Посмотреть сообщение
Am I the only person in here that doesn't give a fuck about his death?

Sure it seems he did some good posts on the forums but why would that make him so special? I'm really tired of these threads. Rest in peace.
Tired of these threads? How often do you see threads about members of our community dying? Because I've been active here for years and have seen probably no more than 2-3 of these threads. Grow up. Just because we didn't actually know him, it doesn't make it any less sad to lose a member of our community. No need to be such an asshole, if you don't want to pay your respects then don't frickin' post.

• No Spam - If you are adding no useful information to a topic, you are spamming. This includes memes of any sort, especially in the more serious areas of the forum.
  • Offensive Language - Do not insult, curse at, tease, or make offensive comments towards other members. This includes reputation messages, we can see who sent what.
  • Don't Stir Up Arguments - Do not post religious, political or other controversial threads purely designed to cause arguments. Additionally do not "troll" other forum members in an attempt to anger them. Similarly, report trolls and do not respond to them.

I would advise looking through the comments before telling me these rules are not being violated. SickAttack by far is the best example to offer.

Irrelevant comments should be removed and probably the whole topic should be locked to stop arguments, honestly.

Rest in peace adr1.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
respect for the death

Can't find any logic in what you just said...

Rest in peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
  • No Spam - If you are adding no useful information to a topic, you are spamming. This includes memes of any sort, especially in the more serious areas of the forum.
  • Offensive Language - Do not insult, curse at, tease, or make offensive comments towards other members. This includes reputation messages, we can see who sent what.
  • Don't Stir Up Arguments - Do not post religious, political or other controversial threads purely designed to cause arguments. Additionally do not "troll" other forum members in an attempt to anger them. Similarly, report trolls and do not respond to them.

I would advise looking through the comments before telling me these rules are not being violated. SickAttack by far is the best example to offer.

Irrelevant comments should be removed and probably the whole topic should be locked to stop arguments, honestly.

Rest in peace adr1.
1. This topic is about paying some respects to one of our own. None of these posts are meant to be useful to any other people than ourselves.
2. I do take responsibility for my words, and only my words. My reason is justified, though.
3. That is what started this hole thing. Some guy posting crap, disrespecting the one who passed away. I know it's stuff is not exactly regulated in the forum rules, but the guy had to be put in his place.

Now if everyone would forget this damn thing and start remembering adri1 as he was, that'd be great.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
respect for the death

You're comparing a game to a human life?

I didn't know the guy but his releases are awesome. I'm glad he could finish his Tube Connector too, but very sad to see him leaving forever like this... Rest In Peace, mate.

His last massage >> http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...8&postcount=10

I remember his creation, they were pretty unique and I think I did have some chat with him on IRC. Rest in peace, pretty sad to hear even though I haven't met him irl. Others who are complaining about "why one should care about whom we didn't even know" should just leave this thread because giving zero fucks about someone dying is basically like being an asshole, like what adri1 did to you? stole your virginity? get some life.

Im so sad about it He was a good and creative scripter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Error
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope, it's posted by the troll in his account. R.I.P

it's sad that no one knows this will be his last thread
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=579978

#rip

I know all his threads. Really useful stuff that people should read.

Rest in peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
I remember his creation, they were pretty unique and I think I did have some chat with him on IRC. Rest in peace, pretty sad to hear even though I haven't met him irl. Others who are complaining about "why one should care about whom we didn't even know" should just leave this thread because giving zero fucks about someone dying is basically like being an asshole, like what adri1 did to you? stole your virginity? get some life.
I know right, also if they were in his place let's see how'd they feel (before dying, couple seconds earier)

I just logged in, thought this was regular internet BS [edit] - and it was.