Which shared hosting company does support MYSQL 39-3?

Which shared hosting company does support MYSQL 39-3? THE LATEST MYSQL plugins

I would prefer a cheap VPS instead of a hosting site. Its more trustable and it belongs to you and you can do w/e you want with it.
I already reply you "how to fix mysql issue" but seems you ignore it and you opened a second topic regarding MYSQL".

I didn't ignore you bro. Actually, this was issued from hosting company. They needed to update plugins. They said it takes 4-5 hours so. I got my refund and i m buying new hosting so i posted this thread i tho you guys will help me. Don't think about me like this. i am not that kind of guy. I didn't ignore you. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
I would prefer a cheap VPS instead of a hosting site. Its more trustable and it belongs to you and you can do w/e you want with it.
I already reply you "how to fix mysql issue" but seems you ignore it and you opened a second topic regarding MYSQL".
Maybe off-topic (for those who read Alex's message and decided to use cheap VPS):
The worst thing in VPS is that you have no DDoS protection. Hosting company may block your server's network for a while in case of DDoS just to keep their hardware in safety. You may purchase a separate protection (CDN for gaming servers) but it costs too much. Briefly: no safety, possible problems with server availability.
In case of SA-MP hosting site your network must be up and filtered in any case (hosting company must provide that feature).
Anyways, choose what you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONEGOLD
Посмотреть сообщение
I didn't ignore you bro. Actually, this was issued from hosting company. They needed to update plugins. They said it takes 4-5 hours so. I got my refund and i m buying new hosting so i posted this thread i tho you guys will help me. Don't think about me like this. i am not that kind of guy. I didn't ignore you. <3
I would recommend you to buy a vps from OVH they provide also Anti-DDoS System.
OR
Buy from OVH a game server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prineside
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe off-topic (for those who read Alex's message and decided to use cheap VPS):
The worst thing in VPS is that you have no DDoS protection. Hosting company may block your server's network for a while in case of DDoS just to keep their hardware in safety. You may purchase a separate protection (CDN for gaming servers) but it costs too much. Briefly: no safety, possible problems with server availability.
In case of SA-MP hosting site your network must be up and filtered in any case (hosting company must provide that feature).
Anyways, choose what you like.
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
OR
OVH containers are complete and utter garbage. I've never heard anyone have positive experiences with them, including myself, given the price, I gave them a fair shot. They lost in every aspect. Network availability simply wasn't there, the host node I was on was clearly oversold to the bone, my container would randomly shut down, only to be explained by their "system administrators" to be that one of their system admins restarting it and not following proper protocol. Happened on a weekly basis, any support response I got took 2 days. You really do get what you pay for with OVH. While their dedicated servers are tolerable for the price, their VPS's are not. Do bear in mind, I didn't even try to run a game server on my OVH node, I was running a web server, and even THAT was running into performance problems, so I can't even contemplate how poorly a game server would have ran given that during peak times the container was pretty much at a stand still.

If you're really set on OVH, go with a dedi, not that they're the best thing in the world, but given the price, they're tolerable.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
OR
nfoservers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaydenJason
Посмотреть сообщение
nfoservers.com
nfo has a certain DDoS limit, their network is not that large either, if someone has enough fire power your services are easily going offline.

Anyways onto topic I have no idea what the thread maker asked because by shared hosting I am wonder if he means webhosting or game server hosting, and if it's game server hosting doesn't about every host provide mySQL databases so clearly they support the plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake187
Посмотреть сообщение
nfo has a certain DDoS limit, their network is not that large either, if someone has enough fire power your services are easily going offline.

Anyways onto topic I have no idea what the thread maker asked because by shared hosting I am wonder if he means webhosting or game server hosting, and if it's game server hosting doesn't about every host provide mySQL databases so clearly they support the plugin.
As does OVH, or literally any host. NFO's done a tremendous job at upgrading their network lately, however, their Seattle location is a 50 Gbit location, and AFAIK Chicago is in the works for an upgrade.

I'm failing to see why everyone seems to think OVH is some magic bullet in regards to DDoS protection. Their saving grace for most people is probably just that they give 0 shits about what goes on in their network and AFAIK they still don't do any kind of null routes, which is dandy for the customer getting attacked, not so dandy for other customers feeling the affects of the attack.