1.0 Patch not working!

So recently I wiped my computer and re-installed Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas over Steam and I went onto the SA:MP forums, downloaded the multiplayer installer along with the 3.0 (I think it is) to 1.0 patch. That wasn't working so I used a trusted patch from the Steam forums and now whenever I try to load the game, this appears:

As far as I know, this shouldn't happen and I'm really bad when it comes to errors on my computer so if anyone can just send me a link to a MANUEL (if possible) installation, that would be great.

Thats because the patch isn't supported in the Steam version, especially after Rockstar done updated it and removed the music (due to license expiration) and a resolution. Get it on the disc and it should work fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=escB...ature=*********

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceTutorialz
View Post
Thats because the patch isn't supported in the Steam version, especially after Rockstar done updated it and removed the music (due to license expiration) and a resolution. Get it on the disc and it should work fine.
So there's no music in the steam version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTV
View Post
From what I heard yes, I have the disc version so I wouldn't know exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTV
View Post
For the Steam version the music was removed do to Rockstar's music license expiring. And well now that's that...