[Plugin] Streamer Plugin with Vehicle Streamer

Please add support to download from sampctl, if possible.

This project is not under development anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
This project is not under development anymore
You should ask to have this thread locked in that case so people don't keep bumping this up

I had vehicle streamer in my drift server about 3 years ago and it was working fine.
I think that you are using it wrong, you should only use it interiors/virtual worlds as "Static/Actor/Unenterable" vehicles where if they can't be created its not a big deal.
You should keep working on it, but limit their functionality and make them only stream in if interior is used.
Tho, i'm not sure how hard is it, to make them work in plugin vs scripted.

So the plugin can work on bigger servers like 1000+ players per day?I read some old comments and that's why I'm asking this question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StRaffael
View Post
So the plugin can work on bigger servers like 1000+ players per day?I read some old comments and that's why I'm asking this question.
It probably works, but you'd seriously have to consider if you really want that (assuming you even have 1000+ players on your server, which is unlikely in itself), because 1000 players would mean ~2 vehicles that are streamed per players. A vehicle could appear out of nowhere right in front of you, which would be problematic when driving around or doing pretty much anything. Also, this plugin is unmaintained so uses an older version of the Streamer plugin, so that's also something to consider.

Download:
Win & Linux: https://www.anonfiles.cc/file/c611eb...de48e8c4436c08

Invalid download address?

plugin should be updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle
View Post
plugin should be updated
It's open source, OP (who forked the original plugin) has decided to abandon it which is his choice, feel free to update it yourself.

https://github.com/kurta999/samp-streamer-plugin