[Plugin] Streamer Plugin with Vehicle Streamer

So over 2000 vehicles you say?
Lovely, thank you for this Kurta.
+rep of course without thinking.

can please someone create for 2.7.8 version? I would be very very grateful

Can vehicle velocity be set without a driver?

The development of abandoned or not?

Not abandobed, just paused.

This has lots of potential, although not usable now (no offense intended.), I'm really following this and hoping you will overcome the issues other stated.
I really wish you good luck and hope this will reach a state where it will be an essential for every big server to use it and be merged into the streamer.

I had some problems still in the past about random vehicle disappearing, except that everything worked well.. But this is enough reason to not use it until it isn't fixed.

I have read all the posts,
I am confused.
I thought that a streamer plugin could stream 2000 vehicle PER PLAYERS for example.
Meaning that it can stream to every players something different, but cannot exceed the SAMP limits PER PLAYER, so the 2000 nearest vehicle of a player in a given radius would a appear, and another 2000 vehicles could be sent to another player. I thought that the plugin would take the vehicles off the servers hands and eliminating limitations server-side, and that only the client would have to respect those.
Isn't that it?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkpnk
Посмотреть сообщение
I have read all the posts,
I am confused.
I thought that a streamer plugin could stream 2000 vehicle PER PLAYERS for example.
Meaning that it can stream to every players something different, but cannot exceed the SAMP limits PER PLAYER, so the 2000 nearest vehicle of a player in a given radius would a appear, and another 2000 vehicles could be sent to another player. I thought that the plugin would take the vehicles off the servers hands and eliminating limitations server-side, and that only the client would have to respect those.
Isn't that it?

Thanks.
What you said is correct to functions which have native SA:MP per-player variants. So, for example, pickups are streamed exactly like this vehicle streamer: there can be maximum 4096 pickups at once for all players, even with the streamer plugin ! But other features, such as 3DTexts, Objects, etc. have per-player functions which make the limit to be per-player. Streamer Plugin is using internally per-player SA:MP functions and makes their behaviour like global [named dynamic] ones. So if there was a CreatePlayerVehicle it would be possible for the limit to be per-player, but because there isn't that, only CreateVehicle, the limit is global, all shown vehicles summed up.

I have a question, How can I do loop for a fuel system?, as a vehicle is on, down the fuel.
Sorry for my bad English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jastak
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a question, How can I do loop for a fuel system?, as a vehicle is on, down the fuel.
Sorry for my bad English.
This should work:
pawn Код:
for( new i = 1, j = Streamer_GetUpperBound( STREAMER_TYPE_VEHICLE ); i <= j; i ++ )
{
    if( !IsValidDynamicVehicle( i ) ) continue;

// codes for dynamic vehicle ID i
}
But I don't recommend looping, if you have lots of vehicles it can be really really ugly.

So, what do you recommend ?. I worry because performance script, because if I had 1000 vehicles, would be 1000 interactions per 60 seconds. And I want a better way, is there any?

EDIT: REPORT BUG: when i'm still, the vehicles disappear and appear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jastak
Посмотреть сообщение
So, what do you recommend ?. I worry because performance script, because if I had 1000 vehicles, would be 1000 interactions per 60 seconds. And I want a better way, is there any?

EDIT: REPORT BUG: when i'm still, the vehicles disappear and appear.
Maybe if someone could describe how to produce this, then i would able to fix.

In my server was one point, where you go with truck with trailrr, then trailer disappeared and truck not. Lol

LOL

I never had this bug, try this build:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKarner
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm currently getting an issue with vehicles disappearing immediately after spawning them; can't quite figure it out. It's all vehicles despite their world and interior being -1.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...postcount=5537

Read that

Issue with vehicles disappearing isn't solved. When problem will be solved ?

wow, tnx for sharing

yeah nvm I am incorrect.

I manually recoded the vehicle streamer into the latest (v2.8.2) streamer plugin. Right now I'm fixing some compile errors (since so much has changed, its not as easy as I originally thought). I should have a download link shortly

--- UPDATE ---

Finally! This was one major pain in the ass, but worth it! Hopefully the newest version of the streamer plugin will fix the mysterious error; or atleast point us into the right direction to eventually fix it..

Downloads:
Binary (VS 2012):
Source:

Thanks, I'll upgrade my github version to this version. (Hope my fucking slow 8KB/s phone internet will download this )