What's the Best Game Panel ?

Hello,...
i'am trying to install good Game Panel i have try GPX+OGP But can't install FTP THere..
So i want to know what's the best gamepanel for hosting samp servers etc.. xd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younes44
View Post
Hello,...
i'am trying to install good Game Panel i have try GPX+OGP But can't install FTP THere..
So i want to know what's the best gamepanel for hosting samp servers etc.. xd
http://tcadmin.com/

Use tcadmin it's the best

Both lack updates and support, I wouldn't go with neither of the ones you suggested. I would try the new GameCPXV https://gamecpxv.com/ it's free for 1 service and client, the prices for the paid versions are also a really good deal compared to TCAdmin and GameCPXV is going to always include updates and support.

i have already hire about tcadmin But i don't know how to install it etc.. xd
But Open Game Panel good/no ?

i would say Gamepanel is the best option i used to use it ... then i stopped hosting my server

Which GamePanel did u use bro ?

Oh and I used GPX, but don't. If you have multiple servers it takes 5 minutes to load the main menu. Not worth it.

GamePanelX but last time when i try installing ftp i didn't succes xd

Quote:
View Post
i have already hire about tcadmin But i don't know how to install it etc.. xd
But Open Game Panel good/no ?
I just told you it lacks updates and support, therefore someone like yourself who doesn't seem to know what they're doing, you're likely to do more bad than good with this panel.

And if you don't know how to install TCAdmin read a tutorial? People provide even video tutorials on *******, it's not really that complicated.

Quote:
View Post
GamePanelX but last time when i try installing ftp i didn't succes xd
If you don't know how to install FTP and are having trouble than you shouldn't be managing a server, buy a game server from a host.