Withdrawing money

Trying to setup a way to receive/send money (with the ability to withdraw money not spending online)
I currently have a prepaid mastercard and I have no problems getting a prepaid visa too. (Can't get normal cards due to age limits in my country)

So my questions are: has anyone tried withdrawing money using skrill/? If so, were you able to withdraw on prepaid visa/mastercard?

(Don't suggest using bank details, I got an account but I don't like giving out it's information)
Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: Just called the bank, the said that I won't be able to add funds to the prepaid visa card as it will be a -spend only- card. But I can with the mastercard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTucker
Посмотреть сообщение
Trying to setup a way to receive/send money (with the ability to withdraw money not spending online)
I currently have a prepaid mastercard and I have no problems getting a prepaid visa too. (Can't get normal cards due to age limits in my country)

So my questions are: has anyone tried withdrawing money using skrill/? If so, were you able to withdraw on prepaid visa/mastercard?

(Don't suggest using bank details, I got an account but I don't like giving out it's information)
Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: Just called the bank, the said that I won't be able to add funds to the prepaid visa card as it will be a -spend only- card. But I can with the mastercard.
skrill ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHSTROKE
Посмотреть сообщение
skrill ?
Will I be able to withdraw the funds from skrill using the prepaid mastercard or bank account is a must?

Withdrawing to prepaid cards usually is a problem, as people like to use that for money laundry. But when people send money to your skrill account, adding the bank account wouldnt be a problem, would it? Noone but skrill would know about your bank information.

What about paypal btw?

Paypal only accepts withdraws to visa cards or a bank account in US.

Well I guess I'll go with skrill, seems a better option for me.

Thanks for your time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTucker
Посмотреть сообщение
Paypal only accepts withdraws to visa cards or a bank account in US.

Well I guess I'll go with skrill, seems a better option for me.

Thanks for your time!
Then do a small transaction to see what it performs.