Create an Account

Hello i want to create an BitCoin account
Can help mee how to create this... Any Link for this ?
Thanks

Have a read through this; https://bitcoin.org/en/getting-started

i have read but i dont know where to get the code so the others can send mee in it bitcoins
I have download bitcoin core and it say 4 years 20 week(its countdown)

Are you from greek? If so, I hope you finally woke up now and see that shit banks are your death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlindi
Посмотреть сообщение
i have read but i dont know where to get the code so the others can send mee in it bitcoins
I have download bitcoin core and it say 4 years 20 week(its countdown)
It's syncing the blockchain. You can use an SPV client, like Electrum, which doesn't require the full public ledger.

i cant find my bitcoin number...

the number to give to others

That countdown is for the download of all block chains. Before this is done you wont be able to use your wallet. Its pretty much impossible to create a local wallet on the fly now, as theres too much data to download. Also if you lack the knowledge this is risky. Better choose a trusty online wallet. Do some research before registering, as online wallets tend to be hacked and robbed. Its up to you to find one that is safe enough, I dont want to name you some and then get blamed if you lose money.

You're a rookie, I would advise using Coinbase. They have their security all well suited and are pretty reputable.

I personally use Bitcoin Core to hold my bitcoins. Simply, I would rather risk my stupidity (downloading a virus) than somebody else (a business goes bankrupt) when it comes down to my bitcoins.

blockchain is the easiest online btc wallet to use