A School/Campus Roleplay Server?

Heya people. I'm new on these forums but I've been on SA:MP and many of it's RP servers for quite a spell. Before I begin my discussion, I'd just like to say Hi to the entirety of the community, and would like to Thank Kalcor and Co. for all their hard work with their Client.

To the Discussion:
So about a year (?) and a half ago I played on a server called Bullworth Academy Roleplay made by AznKing, the script and Mapping were AMAZING, and the idea of school Roleplay really really appealed to me, my friends, and a good deal of people. I remember at one point the server maxed out at 80 or so people, which for that amount of space was really great. Wether or not Azn was involved during the process of the server injecting "supernatural" stuff into the server is beyond me; and I do not mean to bash whoever was involved, but the server obviously started to decline at that point because the two things (School and Supernatural) did not mix well. I felt that the School Roleplay aspect to the server really made it shine and got people interested. Granted at the time there were not that many solid staff members to keep the day-to-day things going, the server had great potential if it just kept with the idea. I remember in the very end of the server there was a Poll to do away with the supernatural Roleplay and the Community voted against the Supernatural Element and opted to keep it strictly a 'School Server', yet the owners of the Community shut it down anyway, left the Idea, and Started a Supernatural server. I realize servers such as LSRP have /optional/ School things to do; such as the High School. But many people don't have a lot of time to sign up, enroll, yada yada and go to set times for classes; seeing as it is only a "time to time" sort of thing as it is only a Basic High School where you go home after your classes are done.

I was browsing the forums the other day and realized that the Bullworth Academy script is publicly available as well. I NEED to know; as I'm sure plenty of other people would like to know. Does anyone plan on reviving it? Is anyone working on a NEW script for a new server such as Bullworth? As a gesture of good will to anyone who is considering it but is hesitant. Realize, as weird or uncanny as it may sound; there IS a want for School Roleplay. There are people out there who really like it. The idea of roleplaying in school, joining a click/school gang or even a Fraternity/Sorority, going to classes and cutting up and all that jazz really appealed to people. Bullworth's opening made that pretty clear. So please don't give up on the idea. There is no other School Roleplay server out there to my knowledge; and I'm positive if a Dedicated Owner and Staff team sprouted up to run one, it would REALLY shine.

Post your Thoughts Here. Would you like to see a School/Campus Roleplay server?

Go to a real school and roleplay there.

If someone makes a school roleplay server dropout rates will increase.

so when somebody is out of school he can still go to school in your rp server

seems great

Kinda pointless really.

Nice idea but most people aren't a big fan of school roleplay.

Nah it's like going back to school 4 me and my school life sucks actually so I don't want to Role Play my life in the server when I was still a high school besides we don't have a teenager skin in SA-MP.

In this days, RP are going s**k. because there many idiot RP server rise as they got many players. If you create school RP, I don't think you will get many players.

As a very big note. I just want everyone to know I myself have NO intentions on creating my own School Roleplay server. I was just generally curious about what people thought about Bullworth when it was around if they played on it and/or what people thought of the whole School Roleplay aspect.

Edit: As well as if anyone was considering making one.

I used to be one of the lead admins in Bullworth Academy. I have to tell you that the owner was a immature person and did a lot of stupid things such as implementing the supernatural part. Indeed he was a good scripter, a really good one, but he lacked leadership and managament skills. Every project he did were very unique with unique mappings for the appeal roleplay, but unsuccessful due to the lack of those two skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRegozziofItaly2
Посмотреть сообщение
Post your Thoughts Here. Would you like to see a School/Campus Roleplay server?
Not if the owner can't write properly.

Just go more original. South Central ghetto school, metal detectors near every entrance. Pulling guns into this shit, create there even some kinda 'gangs' aka bullies, I think that's the good way of thinking to push minds like 'i do not wanna school after school' outta here.
Inspired by all parts of 'The Substitute', if u playas like school action movies which are able to inspire yourselves to play on server like author want to create, I recommend through all my hearth.
Peace