Other programming languages boards

I know that this kind of topic has been discussed before , but never got to a conclusion

This is a SA-MP forum, I see no reason for boards regarding other languages. If you need help with other languages you have hundreds of other websites where you can ask for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
This is a SA-MP forum, I see no reason for boards regarding other languages. If you need help with other languages you have hundreds of other websites where you can ask for help.
I agree with your point of view, but it wouldn't harm anyone having, for example, a PHP sub-board, or a javascript sub-board, so users can also have somekind of support developing other content not related just on the SA-MP server sided, but for example, a dynamic website.

Yes. Particularly because we now have many plugins that allow SA-MP scripting in other languages.

yes there should be.

You can always ask stuff about other languages in the offtopic section.
If youre looking for forums designated to other languages, there are tons of them and you just need to register. Theres no point in creating redundant sections here for stuff that isnt really related to samp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
You can always ask stuff about other languages in the offtopic section.
If youre looking for forums designated to other languages, there are tons of them and you just need to register. Theres no point in creating redundant sections here for stuff that isnt really related to samp.
Thinking like that, makes me also think like that towards the other languages section.
The same rule could be applied, since there are plenty of other forums related to SA-MP in foreign languages

All I mean is, to have small sub boards to help people from the community envolve in other programming/scripting languages

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukewid
Посмотреть сообщение
Thinking like that, makes me also think like that towards the other languages section.
The same rule could be applied, since there are plenty of other forums related to SA-MP in foreign languages

All I mean is, to have small sub boards to help people from the community envolve in other programming/scripting languages
A lot of languages don't have their own forums though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overhaul
Посмотреть сообщение
A sub-board for C++ (sampgdk) would be nice to have. Since plugins and gamemodes? are (can be) made in C++.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Well, maybe just one sub board for all languages that are not related to samp/pawn would be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
Are we free to post 'help'- threads regarding C++ (sampgdk) in that board? I thought it was for releases only..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes. Particularly because we now have many plugins that allow SA-MP scripting in other languages.
This.