Unique Scripts - Where do you start?

Just wondering as to what order everyone does things?

I tend to start off listing what kind of things I want to be made and make a list. Then I begin with the registration and login system before moving onto the admin system.

How do you do things? (Unique Scripts Only)

When I think of doing a unique script I am trying to get a unique idea of how the gamemode will play out, and I tend to start with the registration and login system and then just do the basic features, if you want to make a unique script just make something no one has ever thought of making before and create it.

There is no such thing as unique script,
SAMP is filled with kids that steal leaked scripts,or run a server on a released script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hable
Посмотреть сообщение
There is no such thing as unique script,
SAMP is filled with kids that steal leaked scripts,or run a server on a released script
And you're probably one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The__
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope,never was and never be
Just the thing that there is no more uniquenss on the SAMP servers,really annoys me
Just look at most of RP servers today...

Im I'm making a script from scratch right now..

Anyways, I get started by picking all variables/data storages and make something out of that

Lay out (organizing) > enum/variables > login/register

Just create a thing which can not be seen at other sevets, like blader system

Quote:
Originally Posted by The__
Посмотреть сообщение
Look at Mr. Wannabe Badass here xD.

Anyways, a unique script can be defined in many different ways, rather creating a script never seen before or creating something that kinda stands out but stays on it's own recognized gamemode (zombies or roleplay for instance).

First you build a solid framework. Then you implement features, such as accounts and so on. If you're half creative though you can just put a lot of creative features into your gamemode and say it's unique. That's worthless without the proper framework to correctly handle the features.

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
main()
{
    SendRconCommand("exit");
}
Here you go, remember to give credits. My unique gamemode