hosted tab bug w/ video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgTFr1fZueY[/ame]

Here is a screenshot from a member of my community:

Please notice that it says on the bottom of the client that there is around 37k slots available, however, the real amount of slots available should be around 60k, meaning there's missing a lot of servers on hosted tab, this happens atleast 1-3 times every 2 minutes of searching on hosted tab.

This needs to be fixed

Yes, it happens to me too

I have the same bug too: http://i.imgur.com/YTOwNlT.png

And i checked, it's not only with our server.

2:50 ROFL "What the F*ck is the page like this"
Anyways I hope this doesn't happen to us also and I hope an action will be taken to fix this asap

it's working fine with me guys

I tried and I was able to find your server at hosted tab.

Take a look in the bottom left corner of the SA-MP window. I don't think there's a specific order on which servers are loaded into the list. It takes some time reloading the list, but you might be unlucky to have your server being loaded last one time, and among the first at other times.

There's no problem, and I can find your server every time i search for it, the list doesn't load instantly.
Same with every other server I try to find.

Calm down, It's there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquor
View Post
Take a look in the bottom left corner of the SA-MP window. I don't think there's a specific order on which servers are loaded into the list. It takes some time reloading the list, but you might be unlucky to have your server being loaded last one time, and among the first at other times.

There's no problem, and I can find your server every time i search for it, the list doesn't load instantly.
Same with every other server I try to find.

Calm down, It's there.
Yes it is there, but if you search constantly, sometimes it doesn't appear, that's the problem.

I've had this problem before at random times throughout the day.

I faced the same problem.

I think it happens when you renew or relist your server - you need to wait about 15-20min for changes to take effect I believe. Works absolutely normal for me...

Same happens with Internet list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
View Post
I think it happens when you renew or relist your server - you need to wait about 15-20min for changes to take effect I believe. Works absolutely normal for me...
I seem to recall a time when if you had the server in your favorites, it didn't turn up in the server list.