I got a suggestion and i felt like to post it here

I think..
We set a small team,And everyone who wants to make a server must be reviewed by this team,so the team can decides if it gets posted on the master server list.

Why?
So we can stop noob server from spreading and also stop the copycats servers (Using NGG script) or something

You're free to reply but dont start a war,please.

nopenopenope

let samp be multiplayer, its up to the people if they want to join a copycat server or not

I don't think it's a good idea, at all.

Or there could be a list were legit servers are only on.

This is not a good idea. a lot of people for example (me) used an old RP script and got it online . and when I got 14 playerbase . I asked them to search for bugs so I can fix them. So what I`m trying to say is newbies usually use old scripts to learn how to fix them and how to add stuff and how to start off scripting their own script.

Terrible idea, people don't learn off of one success, they learn off of several mistakes. And some servers that may seem badly or managed terribly will sometimes become a success in the future.
You need to know things take time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I feel like we'd still see edited servers being up on there.

Maybe people who actually spent time making their server from scratch should get recognition instead of these 14 year old kids downloading a copy of NGRP and hosting it on a game server paid for by their mom.

SAMP community has a huge split in it where some of these people are so used to the NGRP style servers it ruins their perspective when playing other servers.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Like in the old days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomboeg
Посмотреть сообщение
Like in the old days.
There was never a 'legit' server list. There was Official, which had like 5 servers. Hardly the same thing.