CPU stuff

Hi, i managed to get a pretty nice Processor from a looser, i already have one in the pc, how to i mix them or how do i make a dual core or smthin ?

To make a dual core, open the case and place the new processor next to the old one.

If you don't realise what a phail you've made, you should go to a computer shop, and not risk ruining your PC >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgie
To make a dual core, open the case and place the new processor next to the old one.

If you don't realise what a phail you've made, you should go to a computer shop, and not risk ruining your PC >.<
Are you serious? Lmfao..

dudes be serious ... how da fack can i do it ? XD

lmao mix them

Is your new cpu better than your current one?

Is your new cpu compatible with your motherboard?

Are you sure its a cpu?

If you answered yes to all those questions, then you could replace your current cpu with the new one.

I recommend going to a local pc shop for you to do this, although it isn't very hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgie

For the TS,

What are you trying to do, upgrade your CPU so you can have a faster dual core or what?

1. take a deep breath
2. ...
3. grab a hammer
4. THE HIT YOUR BIG HEAD WITH IT
5. blju blja blju

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaff
1. take a deep breath
2. ...
3. grab a hammer
4. THE HIT YOUR BIG HEAD WITH IT
5. blju blja blju
Sounds just about right.

Use blue tak, then stick it ontop of the other one, if your fan doesnt fit then dont worry, it wont get that hot.

WeeDarr