Mr. Robot - Thoughts?

What do you all think of the new USA Network show Mr. Robot?
Personally I really like the show, mainly because as far as I know most of their terminology
has been fairly accurate, and nothing in the show is 'impossible' to do in-real life.
Such as most Crime shows with a cyber department.
If you are interested in watching it, you can view it on usanetwork website.

I actually think it's pretty good. It's not some series where a scrawny 'hacker' presses one button then suddenly compromises something huge. I understood the terminology, but many things I reckon are questionable...

It really frustrates me why Elliott (main character) uses a local drug dealer instead of using a blackmarket through TOR, haha. Can't wait to see the next episode tomorrow, I reckon it started fabulous!

I love it, although there were a tiny bit of inconsistencies like why a server cluster would not be powered simultaneously instead of every server powering the next one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
It really frustrates me why Elliott (main character) uses a local drug dealer instead of using a blackmarket through TOR, haha.
He did mention why he doesn't do it lol

Started watching it today, watched the 2 episodes. I'm loving the story so far.

I didn't like the part where they were having gay sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
HAHA. Stronger than Game of Thrones, had me feel awkward as shit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
Посмотреть сообщение
Why's that I forgot?

Totally has potential. I watched the first episode which was leaked, and I've watched others later. It's pretty good how they've written it very well with all that IT knowledge, kudos to writers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
Посмотреть сообщение
nah it wasn't mentioned I think, he was just saying something about how much he takes suboxone or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
Why's that I forgot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
nah it wasn't mentioned I think, he was just saying something about how much he takes suboxone or something.
Well, he was at one time talking about counterfeit drugs online so that's what I thought it is. Apparently he meant legal drugs though. Didn't mention any illegal drugs online so yeah, plot hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMTube™
Посмотреть сообщение
i don't
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMTube™
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm sure somewhere in the future u will get banned..... for shitposting ur not funny... stop it

This show is great so far. i am loving it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah that had me feeling awkward too lol.
But other than that part, so far I've really enjoyed the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
I actually think it's pretty good. It's not some series where a scrawny 'hacker' presses one button then suddenly compromises something huge. I understood the terminology, but many things I reckon are questionable...
Yeah I hate shows that are like that, we're in literally one or two keys they suddenly did this massive attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
Why's that I forgot?
She's the only one that can get Morphine and Withdraw meds in his part of town.
He states, 'If I get rid of him(Her supplier) I get rid of my drugs, and I can't have that.'
So even if he did use a online black market, he'd still have to go out of his part of town to get them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
Totally has potential. I watched the first episode which was leaked, and I've watched others later. It's pretty good how they've written it very well with all that IT knowledge, kudos to writers.
The first episode was released by USA way before the Premier, on their website, *******, and ******** pages.

Awesome TV show. Can't wait for other episodes.
If you haven't watched Silicon Valley, go watch it. Now. It's one of the best TV shows I've seen in my life and it's really funny. I might create one thread like this only for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Посмотреть сообщение
The first episode was released by USA way before the Premier, on their website, *******, and ******** pages.
oh I thought it was leaked or something, I was actually finding out new TV series, just saw this and then I downloaded it immediately. I'm actually glad I tried it out the first time.

It's a great show like others said and I'm really hooked to it. I like the psychological aspect of it.
Started doing subtitles in my own language, but hadn't had as much motivation as I thought I would have.

Update:
So Episode 4 was just a mind boggle.
However It looks like in Episode 5 it reveals if Mr.Robot is real or not.
Due to the previews on ********. Although who knows what's going to happen.
Overall, still love the show.