Looking for SA-MP Developers to join us.

Hello,

My name is Dean, I'm the founder of Greenlight Games Ltd..an independent games studio.
We recently decided to create a 'branch' for the company in the SA-MP community, so decided to start creating servers and communities for just that.

Our first server is titled Fort Carson Roleplay, you can find it here:
www.fortcarson-rp.co.uk

FCRP is a completely new script from the ground up and has its own Website, Forums, TS3 Server & User CP. It's being developed by Kayaque, part of the GG team.

Today I'm on the lookout for more developers, who're interested in creating their own game modes with Greenlight Games. Ideally you're someone who can confidently program in Pawn and knows enough of the SA-MP framework to create a fun, secure and enjoyable server. It would be a great bonus if you are able to integrate a MySQL database with the gamemode. Maturity and good English skills are a must.

In return for your work, Greenlight Games will provide:
  • Servers
  • Teamspeak 3
  • Website
  • Forums
  • Databases
  • Email Addresses
If it's possible and viable to monetise any game mode/server you create, an agreement will be drawn up to split any profits made by your work.

Hopefully this is of interest to some of you! Please feel free to reply to this topic or email me directly:
dean@greenlightgames.co.uk
www.greenlightgames.co.uk

Thanks for reading this far!
Dean.

Wrong section! http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...11#post3509211
Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Doh! Thank you for the link, have posted it there instead.