GTAMap.net - Grand Theft Auto interactive map

Hello everyone!

After a couple of weeks of work, I’m happy to announce you the launch of GTAMap.net!

This new website is an interactive map dedicated to the Grand Theft Auto series which allows you to see to visualize Los Santos of GTA V/Online and different cities of GTA San Andreas. By visiting the official maps, you will find useful markers for your game. You can also choose different layers for each map (atlas, satellite, etc.).

For the moment, just one official map is available. It’s the single player map for GTA V. Other maps are planned to come soon:
- GTA Online
- GTA V Collectibles
- GTA San Andreas Single Player
- GTA San Andreas Collectibles

GTAMap.net also allows you to placer a quick marker on the map by clicking on the button at the left. By activating this functionality, you can click anywhere on the map to put a marker and get the X and Y position of it. The side panel will show you a link that you can share with your friends/crew or on social media.

If you wish to save your markers, you can create your own map! For this, simply create an account and go to the “Maps” menu and click on “Create my map…”. You’ll have the choice between GTA V and GTA San Andreas. Useful if you wish to have a map for your server or events

By clicking on the “Share” button in the menu, you will have the possibility to share your current view of the map or have a link to embed the map to your website. You can also personalize the display of the map with URL parameters that you can find by clicking on “About”. Those parameters are valid on the standard map as well as on the embedded one.

I invite you to create maps for your servers, games, events or else and share or embed them on your website or blog. I’m also open to any suggestion or category addition. Simply write in this thread or send me an e-mail to . Also, if you find bugs or security issue, please inform me ASAP, thanks

Have fun on GTAMap.net!

This is super cool, what language is the backend written in?

Also I just noticed that the "standard" GTA SA map is mostly green?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution
Посмотреть сообщение
This is super cool, what language is the backend written in?

Also I just noticed that the "standard" GTA SA map is mostly green?
Thanks! I made it using CakePHP 3 and a couple of JS libraries. You can see full details with links by clicking on the "About" button in the menu and under the "Development" tab.

I know that the GTA San Andreas Standard map is very green. It's because I didn't find any high resolution (more than 6000x6000px) of the normal map, so I used the OSAM one made by cl4ptr4p (https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=432706).

This. Is. Awesome. Thanks mate!

epic work, mate. nice effort. i'd be registering on the website, asap

good job m8 i saw it and i saw it was fabulous

Awesome project! You've done a wonderful job! Keep it up!

Looks great. Reminds me of the map for Project Zomboid. Will surely help people, I can already see your website all over ******

Pretty nice design. I just noticed you haven't added mapicons for GTA SA map.

Would be nice to connect to my own database and read some coords (x, y, map_icon_id) and show icons over my custom map like houses, car shops, etc.

God job there.