feels like End of my life

well yes

I don't know how It works where you're at, but here you could have studied the last 40 points and reapplied.
And you aren't going to get any better job at first, unless you create that opportunity yourself or impress someone alot at your current job.

Life is cruel, fam. I know that feeling, I've suffered from it. Don't worry, if one door is closed other door will show itself with the eternal light of success, just don't loose hope! Every thing has a reason behind it. You can make your hobby/passion as your job, that's the best way! Remember many great people had ups and downs in their life, and because of that 'big/small' ups and downs, they're at the limit of sky. I've also passed through this period, but life opened a second door for me. Remember there's always a second way. Don't run after success, run after professionalism - and then success will run after you.

Good luck brother.

Chill bro. Atleast you have a place to eat and sleep. People out there don't have that but they never give up. Just work your way hard and you will be rewarded. Everything happens for a good reason. Just stay positive. Everything is gonna be OK. <3 In you, We trust.

I know plenty of people who have created great things, including their own jobs who don't have ANY qualifications. That piece of paper you get at the end means nothing, it doesn't represent you or your skills.

So go create something awesome & enjoy it.

Why would you work 2 jobs while attending uni?

Good luck for overcoming the tough times you are currently facing. And don't give up yet lol.. you know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapersky™
Посмотреть сообщение
Life is cruel, fam. I know that feeling, I've suffered from it. Don't worry, if one door is closed other door will show itself with the eternal light of success, just don't loose hope! Every thing has a reason behind it. You can make your hobby/passion as your job, that's the best way! Remember many great people had ups and downs in their life, and because of that 'big/small' ups and downs, they're at the limit of sky. I've also passed through this period, but life opened a second door for me. Remember there's always a second way. Don't run after success, run after professionalism - and then success will run after you.

Good luck brother.
He said it all!

Dude, Steve Jobs failed to cope with his company in the past and he went away. He came back lately and dealt with it until achieved the current level. He even has a famous quote: "Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith."
So, don't worry.
When a door closes, two more open, not only one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
Dude, Steve Jobs failed to cope with his company in the past and he went away. He came back lately and dealt with it until achieved the current level.
Dude... I think you have missed some sad but important news about Steve Jobs, and I don't know if you can call his current level an achievement. He is dead.