SAMP 0.3.7 No Chatbox, map, health bar...

Hi there
I upgraded to samp 0.3.7 last month and every time i try join a server, all I could see is features without the map, chatbox, weapons list, time, nothing except for the character. I can still use any command but i just cant see me type anything. I can also see other players and stuff, but not the chatbox or health bar. This seems to be the case in all servers not just this one. I have tried pressing f7 to show chat-box, i re-installed the full game 3 times, and I also updated my graphic card, and none of them works. It worked fine before i updated to 0.3.7. Please let me know if you know how to fix this.
Cheers.

If you're using a pirated version of the game maybe it's a bit glitched?

Try if the chatbox is shown when you're playing in windowed mode.

Try pressing F7 and F9 and see it might shown

Yes I'am using a pirated version, but I dont think thats the problem, it worked fine till the 0.3.7 update, and it also doesnt show anything when I tried in windowed mode I uploaded a SS of how it looks like. Pressing f7 doesnt help either because its not just the chat box which is hidden, I cant see the map, health bar and even time and weapon which should appear on the top right.

nevermind

Just download a new version of GTA:SA and stop re-installing the current one...

Im already running the latest version of GTA SA and I tried both the old and new version of the game. The features are missing on both versions when I play with samp 0.3.7. So im confused, this could be a problem with the official release of 0.3.7? or it could be just my computer. Im running Intel HD 64bit Win 7.

So, You're saying you're running the game on an Integrated GPU. There have been many issues when it comes to running the game on an Intel Graphics. Since its not a reliable gaming GPU although you're using it to run a low -end game like San Andreas.
I'd recommend you to switch to a entry level gaming GPU (Nvidia or AMD).
Or, If you already have a gaming GPU installed switch the game to that processor and try again.
Also if you'tr not able to buy a new GPU you can try updating the Graphic card and try again.

This is caused by ALT+TABBING out of the game, and clicking back. To fix this. Alt+Tab out and click back. Repeat this till the chat comes back. It's not that big of an issue.

Trust me. It happens to me a lot.

Also, closing SA-MP won't fix the issue. It stays until you fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3UnKnOwN
Посмотреть сообщение
This is caused by ALT+TABBING out of the game, and clicking back. To fix this. Alt+Tab out and click back. Repeat this till the chat comes back. It's not that big of an issue.

Trust me. It happens to me a lot.

Also, closing SA-MP won't fix the issue. It stays until you fix it.
Maybe his HUD mode turned off in the settings.

@OT: Try to check your display settings and turn on the HUD mode.

I alt-tabbed several times, I think it would fix if there is a problem only with my chat, but in my case I cant see map and other stuff either. With upgrading my Intel to a dedicated AMD, I will need to give that a try. The thing I found weird is whenever I turn my HUD settings in SAMP and resume the game, it automatically turns off, I think that could be the problem. I managed to turn everything on in single-player and everything works fine. In SAMP it turns on but I dont why it doesnt stay on.