Doherty Garage Camera

Hello guys, I was making some mapping tests with adri1 and we found this annoying camera inside an interior. We removed all default objects and created the interior object again in the same position out of any world (virtual world = interior = 0), and guess what... the problem persists. This camera gets set when you get inside a Pay 'n' Spray also, exactly the same thing.

I don't know if it's a SA-MP bug at all, but I think it can be fixed since I saw some videos using the interior without any problem (probably mods).

We tried to fix it using camera tricks, but no one worked.

Please, don't say "create it in another place" because that's not the point.

Regards.

is not the object is in that position in particular, the case in all garages that uses the same gta single player.

They use that inner perfection, because mapped from scratch, increasing or decreasing their height.

Regards.

PD: it shows that you are not roleplay. xD
PD2: no, it's not an bug

sorry for my English, I have not approved. xD

It's called a "CULL zone", and it isn't really a SAMP bug it's more a thing of GTASA, they never made it so you can walk in it or w/e.

(removing the objects and replacing them will not fix this)

Oh, I understand, thank you. Since this interior cannot be used in the single player maybe the SA-MP team fix it for SA-MP if it's possible.

Regards.

SAMP doesn't allow the editing of cull zones atm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orma
Посмотреть сообщение
SAMP doesn't allow the editing of cull zones atm
No but samp provide its own (copy of original) ipl and ide files so they can remove it there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DOG]irinel1996
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh, I understand, thank you. Since this interior cannot be used in the single player maybe the SA-MP team fix it for SA-MP if it's possible.

Regards.
if I want to use the interior default, use the following.

http://weedarr.wikidot.com/interior

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTACON
Посмотреть сообщение
if I want to use the interior default, use the following.

http://weedarr.wikidot.com/interior

Yes dude, but that place enables that shitty camere which I don't like, that's why I opened this thread. That interior is a good one, and the camera f*cks it up, what a shame.

AFAIK, that mechanic garage has an object ID so you could make it an object instead. However the floors and walls are not solid and there's no roof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
AFAIK, that mechanic garage has an object ID so you could make it an object instead. However the floors and walls are not solid and there's no roof.
Yes, that might be a solution... my idea was remove the closed object and create the interior object instead which has the door opened, to get inside directly, without any teleport.