What do you think?

Hello people,

I'm here to ask your opinion in something.
I have a ready server (Cops and robbers) very unique with very unique features, I mean, seriously some stuff did not exist here before, anyways, I live in a country where I cannot pay in the internet so this is what I'm afraid of.
Will you join a server which got free host of 50 players and a free forum ?

If the server got a very deticated owner/staff team, why not ? if the server is great enough and make sure to make very nice VIP system people will donate, with that money you can buy a host and a new domain for your server.

Well it does look very bad when you have a free host along with a free forum. You can ask some people to pay for you, but you should only rely on close friends who won't fuck you over in the end. You also should look for possible options in paying online payments, I am sure your country has something to offer.

If the server has good content and the forums is not filled with filthy ads and pops up everywhere, then yeah, there's no reason not to join.

Which country are you from? Maybe we can help with an alternate source.

Free host - I dont mind
Free forum - I dont mind
0/50 or 50/50 - I wouldnt join
0/100 - I would join

Are you from Egypt? anyway I don't think you should but you can advertise your server in the advertisement section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuelNeuer
View Post
very unique with very unique features
strongly doubt

Quote:
View Post
Hello people,

I have a ready server (Cops and robbers) very unique with very unique features, I mean, seriously some stuff did not exist here before, anyways, I live in a country where I cannot pay in the internet so this is what I'm afraid of.
Anyways, PM Me. I'll host one of your server for free on my Dedicated Server. I cannot provide you with a Domain, I can provide you with a Samp server and Web Host for free. ( MySQL Included )

Most people cannot discern whether a server is hosted on a free host, but if you have a website at "freeforums.org" or ".tk" or ".co.cc" you're almost guaranteed to fail.

Well, some free hosts make you place tags onto your server, or limit it to 10-20 slots which isn't a lot of slots for running a SA:MP server.

Just try to make friends who will pay you or help pay run the server. You should also see if you have any options for online payments, your country has to have something that will allow you to make a payment online.

If it's a decent script, with decent people/admins, there's no reason not to.

Usually when people on here mention "unique scripts" they actually mean "script that isn't an edit of another one".

Quote:
View Post
Hello people,

Personally as a community starting out it wouldn't bother me, as I know it takes money to get a community on it's feet. As-long as the forum isn't ad spam like a previous member stated, there isn't an issue.
As for a free host, That wouldn't really both me either because why does it matter? As long as I don't lag
I'm fine with it personally.
However, I would consider partnering up with someone to run the community, but someone you trust and know well.
This way the costs will be cut in half, as long as you both contribute. This will also prevent people from constantly bugging you when you're online, why? Because now there is two people they can bug instead of just you.