What city is good for a supernatural server ?

Hey guys , what city do you guys think is good for a supernatural server ?

Supernatural = Horror (or) Ghost
If thats what you mean, I'd suggest you trying County's in the Las Vegas area or use Los Santos itself.

^^

You should do what SoldierX said, County's are the best place for those kind of servers it adds some positives of it's own to the supernatural stuff.

What about the "El Castillo Del Diablo" located in Bone County

The inner city of San Fierro would be great, imo. All the steep hills and narrow streets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orma
Посмотреть сообщение
The inner city of San Fierro would be great, imo. All the steep hills and narrow streets.
plus zombotech

Red County is good tho'

I would say San Fierro,it's good for a horror server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orma
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkowner
Посмотреть сообщение
I would say San Fierro,it's good for a horror server.
Maybe. But the city looks rich. If its gonna be a Supernatural server, Some shitty area would be perfect for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierX
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe. But the city looks rich. If its gonna be a Supernatural server, Some shitty area would be perfect for it.
How about the El Corona in Los Santos? it has a dumpster near the block and also idlewood to lolewood is a shitty place too.

san fierro

City doesn't really matter, you know, you can choose any forest around SA. The most important thing is the weather and the time. It should be dark and foggy

Las ventures around the desert is very macabre

All the map is suited for a Supernatural theme server, you just need to know how to use it.

A custom one I think