[Include] Nex-AC - Anticheat system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tudounaozi
View Post
Hey. Is there any possibility to make an "Anti-Perception Cheat"?

There are many people use that check to see people's name from a super far distance in order to know where they are.
If you mean wallhacks and some similar cheats, unfortunately no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonerdo
View Post
Wall hacking solution: if she sees someone from a certain distance, she can throw it into the timer and kick it. Simple.
What?

Vehicle Fly Hack/ Surfly is only detected at certain speed? Is this expected?

Can we use this with easyDialog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretMax
View Post
Still compatible with weapon-config.inc or it's not?
It didn't lose any existing compatibility with weapon-config

Does it prevent vehicles-spam? Thank You.

I would like to know just one thing from that AC...
How does it detecting the s000beYt when player connect?
I just need to detect that "hacking-program" when player connect and kick it like this AC doing it...-
Any way to find out that the player has this "hacking-program" right after the connect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaviStars
View Post
Does it prevent vehicles-spam? Thank You.
Yes. There are various ways to teleport many vehicles in some place and each way can be detected by different anticheat codes. Make sure you have code 3, 4 and 5 enabled if you have any problems with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowIQ
View Post
I would like to know just one thing from that AC...
How does it detecting the s000beYt when player connect?
I just need to detect that "hacking-program" when player connect and kick it like this AC doing it...-
Any way to find out that the player has this "hacking-program" right after the connect?
I never thought that punishing players for just presence of any third-party software (including cheats) is a good idea if the player doesn't use it. So any algorithm in this ac detects only the use of a hack and if you have kicks when players connects with s0b or any other cheat tools, then this cheat tool already uses some hacks or sends invalid data in any sync at the time of detection.

where to find the code for each cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoaoGhost
View Post
where to find the code for each cheat?
https://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php...&postcount=437

@OstGot
Can you explain that why sometimes your anti cheat detect wrong?
All my players kicked from server because invisible hack, and sometimes teleport hack (code 4).

What should i do
I didn't have this problem before, maybe my server under attack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRadical3
View Post
@OstGot
Can you explain that why sometimes your anti cheat detect wrong?
All my players kicked from server because invisible hack, and sometimes teleport hack (code 4).

What should i do
I didn't have this problem before, maybe my server under attack?
Provide the anticheat logs for each case and a detailed description of player’s actions before the detection.

I would to report an issue.

Anticheat Code Number #004 is kicking players when they enter a train.

Quote:
View Post
I would to report an issue.

Anticheat Code Number #004 is kicking players when they enter a train.
Is there are any logs/additional resources about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRadical3
View Post
I still don't know what to do.
See the image then chat box: https://ibb.co/FHPtLvf
Players play normally and are suddenly warned cheat code 4.

Then what seems strange is that when these warns were sent, the interior of the players changed to random numbers.
I'm sure this is a problem with nex-ac, not my script.
In the image, you can see that there were some players in the stadium suddenly changed they interior and threw it into the water.

I'm sorry, but I think there are some mistakes in line 4156.
pawn Code:
public OnPlayerInteriorChange(playerid, newinteriorid, oldinteriorid) //4151
SetPlayerInterior(playerid, ACInfo[playerid][acInt]); //4156
Why do players' interiors change randomly?
Firstly, code 004 is anti-teleport hack into/between vehicles and not onfoot teleport.
If you're getting your players teleported to some random interiors, log all the places in each your script where it happens (where SetPlayerInterior is used without a specific interior number) so that you could see what exactly is called when a player face this.

As for the line 4156 in the ac, this calls only if that player were teleported in any interior by some hacks in OnEnterExitModShop (as we can't desync this callback natively, we are forced to prevent all the consequences of its use for the driver and all passengers of the vehicle), but if it was the case, you would see the detection of code 023 in the logs before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot
View Post
Firstly, code 004 is anti-teleport hack into/between vehicles and not onfoot teleport.
If you're getting your players teleported to some random interiors, log all the places in each your script where it happens (where SetPlayerInterior is used without a specific interior number) so that you could see what exactly is called when a player face this.

As for the line 4156 in the ac, this calls only if that player were teleported in any interior by some hacks in OnEnterExitModShop (as we can't desync this callback natively, we are forced to prevent all the consequences of its use for the driver and all passengers of the vehicle), but if it was the case, you would see the detection of code 023 in the logs before.
I disabled Anti-Nop's (052) and i not have more issuses and player interior not changed randomly.
Thx for your reply.

Quote:
View Post
Hello!

I've noticed that this code allows just 1 player for each ip.
When 2 players try to play from the same net simultaneously, one of them always gets disconnected.

Is there any way to disable or edit the connection limit without editing the include?

Thank You.
You can configure it by
pawn Code:
#define AC_MAX_CONNECTS_FROM_IP <1 by default>

What exactly does the anti quick turn detect? I've never seen a cheat related to that. I pressed DEL with so...eit to rotate the vehicle quickly but it was not detected, I used a cleo mod that changes direction quickly while moving on foot, but it was also not detected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR_Junior
View Post
What exactly does the anti quick turn detect? I've never seen a cheat related to that. I pressed DEL with so...eit to rotate the vehicle quickly but it was not detected, I used a cleo mod that changes direction quickly while moving on foot, but it was also not detected.
It detects quick turns on 180 degrees in vehicle. In this case you must gain some speed before that

Went ahead and tested this with a mod menu, teleport wasn't detected and god mod, will there be a update which can fix these?