This guy seems not to be detected by the AC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
Посмотреть сообщение
Would you consider this Airbreaking?

https://*********/QiZ0PClalR0

Just an FYI, that isn't airbreaking.
If I remember correctly, that is called "Surf" or something similar. Your character becomes, well, slippery and glides across the map in the direction you press, just like on ice.

If I recall correctly, this triggered some anticheat, maybe flying or teleport but only if the player does this very fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamsLT
Посмотреть сообщение
If I remember correctly, that is called "Surf" or something similar. Your character becomes, well, slippery and glides across the map in the direction you press, just like on ice.

If I recall correctly, this triggered some anticheat, maybe flying or teleport but only if the player does this very fast.
Speed, surfers have an interesting amount of speed while using that cheat, a simple anti speed cheat should take care of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamsLT
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Would you consider this Airbreaking?

https://*********/QiZ0PClalR0

Speed, surfers have an interesting amount of speed while using that cheat, a simple anti speed cheat should take care of that.
Yes, this is speedhack onfoot (namely its variety, called "surf"). But it can't be detected just by a simple anti-speedhak (which in fact is present in anticheat at the moment), because the x/y/z speed limit is very high for the player (was measured when player falls from a height). For better detection, I need to add a separate player speed check without taking into account z-axis, which requires lots of new tests and measurements of the player's maximum legal speed ignoring Z velocity.

Added the links for downloading from the file hostings and pastebin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot
Посмотреть сообщение
It's hard to say what could be the reason without any code.
Quote:

public OnPlayerUpdate(playerid)
{
if (TP_AwaitingTime[playerid] != 0)
{
if ((NetStats_GetConnectedTime(playerid) > TP_AwaitingTime[playerid]) || (TP_GetDistanceFromAwaiting(playerid) < 0.2))
{
TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, true);
Streamer_ToggleItemUpdate(playerid, STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, true);

TP_AwaitingPos[playerid][0] = -1.0;
TP_AwaitingTime[playerid] = 0;
}
}
return true;
}

stock SetPlayerCompensatedPos(playerid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, world = -1, interior = -1, wait_time = TP_WAIT_TIME)
{
if (!IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
return 0;

TP_AwaitingPos[playerid][0] = X;
TP_AwaitingPos[playerid][1] = Y;
TP_AwaitingPos[playerid][2] = Z;

new conn_time = NetStats_GetConnectedTime(playerid);
TP_AwaitingTime[playerid] = ((wait_time > 0) ? (conn_time + wait_time) : conn_time);

TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, false);
Streamer_ToggleItemUpdate(playerid, STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, false);

Streamer_UpdateEx(playerid, X, Y, Z, world, interior, STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT);

if(interior != -1)
SetPlayerInterior(playerid, interior);
if(world != -1)
SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, world);

return SetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z - 0.3);
}

Teleport Hack (On Foot) triggered often.

Код:
[22:03:03] [Nex-AC debug] AC interior: -1, acInt (last): 10, newinteriorid: 0, oldinteriorid: 10
[22:03:03] [Security] Suspicious player, ID 0. Reason code: 002 (1)
[22:03:03] [Nex-AC debug] AC interior: -1, acInt (last): 0, newinteriorid: 10, oldinteriorid: 0

[22:21:16] [Nex-AC debug] AC interior: -1, acInt (last): 10, newinteriorid: 0, oldinteriorid: 10
[22:21:16] [Security] Suspicious player, ID 5. Reason code: 002 (1)
[22:21:16] [Nex-AC debug] Distance: 1185.447021, distance set: 0.300274, speed: 0, pos x, y, z: 2270.414062, -1210.652954, 1047.562500
[22:21:16] [Security] Suspicious player, ID 5. Reason code: 002 (2)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Teleport Hack (On Foot) triggered often.

Код:
[22:03:03] [Nex-AC debug] AC interior: -1, acInt (last): 10, newinteriorid: 0, oldinteriorid: 10
[22:03:03] [Nex-AC debug] AC interior: -1, acInt (last): 0, newinteriorid: 10, oldinteriorid: 0

[22:21:16] [Nex-AC debug] AC interior: -1, acInt (last): 10, newinteriorid: 0, oldinteriorid: 10
[22:21:16] [Security] Suspicious player, ID 5. Reason code: 002 (1)
[22:21:16] [Nex-AC debug] Distance: 1185.447021, distance set: 0.300274, speed: 0, pos x, y, z: 2270.414062, -1210.652954, 1047.562500
[22:21:16] [Security] Suspicious player, ID 5. Reason code: 002 (2)
I checked this and din't experience anything like this (including those cases when the code was embedded in the gamemode). Probably you use some of the functions before they are hooked by anticheat (SetPlayerPos, SetPlayerInterior or Streamer_UpdateEx).

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot
Посмотреть сообщение
I checked this and din't experience anything like this (including those cases when the code was embedded in the gamemode). Probably you use some of the functions before they are hooked by anticheat (SetPlayerPos, SetPlayerInterior or Streamer_UpdateEx).
Yes I believe I do. I have fixes.inc included before Nex-AC. Will try including after Nex-AC.

Is there any way to disable completely console messages?
I've been used "DEBUG", but it has no effect.

Is it compatible with 0.3DL-R1? If not, do you have a chance to make it compatible? Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Injury
Посмотреть сообщение
Is there any way to disable completely console messages?
I've been used "DEBUG", but it has no effect.
At the moment you can't disable the basic logs. I thought about the possibility of completely disabling them before, but there are two reasons why I still haven't done this:
1. Some users sometimes complain about supposedly false kicks of players by the anticheat, while saying that there are no logs from the anticheat when players were kicked. So it's immediately obvious for me that anticheat is not the reason and it saves my time in that cases.
2. I'm afraid that if some users completely disable logs and encounter some hard-to-reproduce problems, they will not be able to give me complete information about the error (from logs), which often help to quickly understand the causes of any problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by must006
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it compatible with 0.3DL-R1? If not, do you have a chance to make it compatible? Thank you.
I checked this on DL version and it seems that it doesn't need any adaptation at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangV10
Посмотреть сообщение
- I'm using SetPlayerTeam and if I shoot a team mate, they'll get kicked for "Anti-GodMode from bullets (onfoot)". And, if I shoot them whilst they're in a vehicle, they'll get kicked for "Anti-GodMode from bullets (in vehicle)".

- I was standing on top of a vehicle whilst it was being driven by another player. I went AFK for a minute or two, returned and I had been kicked:

[19:04:32] [Nex-AC debug] Speed: 447, old speed: 139
[19:04:32] [Nex-AC] Suspicious player, ID 2. Reason code: 009

I assume this was a false-positive, as I nor the other player have cheats installed.
First SetPlayerTeam makes the team-members invulnerable to teammates shots, but not others, this is why many don't use it. You simply make an array gTeam[MAX_PLAYERS] and use that to store and check the players team.

As for you afking on top of a vehicle, that's just silly, as when you tab out you stop updating to the server, then when you tab back in, you end up updating, and thus you get the false positive.

I got a suggestion for the next update, add an anti-unregistered animation hack.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I got a suggestion for the next update, add an anti-unregistered animation hack.
You probably can use anti-parkour mod for that which is also detects any animations that have id -1 (undefined). But there is one problem: it detects some animations, which can also be given by the server (as an example this is the animations from the hot coffe mod and some others). And that's why this ac code is disabled by default.

anticheat for NOP SetEngineState maybe?

Hi OstGot are u can watch problem with tune garage ? if some body going in side tune garage was kicked with reason number 3 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenijus
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi OstGot are u can watch problem with tune garage ? if some body going in side tune garage was kicked with reason number 3 ?
Share some additional details about the problem: ac message with debug data in the server log at the time of the kick (<- important), a screenshot, etc.

Simple asf /handsup command.
Player getting kicked for SECIAL_ACTION_HACK as soon as they press F vor ENTER to stop.

Should be fixed.

One problem is that you can cheat the money detector, the fake money can be added saying it is valid.

From $1700 initials goes to $2200, etc.
Код:
[17:16:04] [Nex-AC debug] AC money: 1700, money: 2200, stunt bonus: 0, veh: 0, playerid: 0
[17:16:04] [Nex-AC] Actuacion de 0 ID. El codigo de motivo: 014
[17:16:07] [Nex-AC debug] AC money: 2200, money: 5200, stunt bonus: 0, veh: 0, playerid: 0
[17:16:07] [Nex-AC] Actuacion de 0 ID. El codigo de motivo: 014
[17:16:12] [Nex-AC debug] AC money: 2200, money: 3200, stunt bonus: 0, veh: 0, playerid: 0
[17:16:12] ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaSunny.
Посмотреть сообщение
Simple asf /handsup command.
Player getting kicked for SECIAL_ACTION_HACK as soon as they press F vor ENTER to stop.

Should be fixed.
I tried to reproduce this, but I wasn't kicked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyd
Посмотреть сообщение
One problem is that you can cheat the money detector, the fake money can be added saying it is valid.

From $1700 initials goes to $2200, etc.
Код:
[17:16:04] [Nex-AC debug] AC money: 1700, money: 2200, stunt bonus: 0, veh: 0, playerid: 0
[17:16:04] [Nex-AC] Actuacion de 0 ID. El codigo de motivo: 014
[17:16:07] [Nex-AC debug] AC money: 2200, money: 5200, stunt bonus: 0, veh: 0, playerid: 0
[17:16:07] [Nex-AC] Actuacion de 0 ID. El codigo de motivo: 014
[17:16:12] [Nex-AC debug] AC money: 2200, money: 3200, stunt bonus: 0, veh: 0, playerid: 0
[17:16:12] ...
If you are using public OnCheatDetected - this will be fixed in the next version.