Originally Posted by Dis1998
Посмотреть сообщение
When you do it for 0.3.8?
When 0.3.8 will be released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjii1337
Посмотреть сообщение
BTW, i found the solution, etc etc
i have a new question, how can i send the alerts from AC(speedhack, aimbot, etc) in normal chat. (i have a public ABroadCast that sends message only for admin from my server).
SendClientMessageToAll?

good

Please help

Quote:

pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(4596) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
nex-ac.inc(4610) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
/include/spikestrip.inc(264) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnVehicleDamageStatusUpdate")

Quote:

{
if (! IsPlayerConnected(pDuel[playerid][duelPlayer]))
{
return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_TOMATO, "Doi thu hien tai khong ket noi.");
}
else if (pInClass[pDuel[playerid][duelPlayer]])
{
return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_TOMATO, "Doi thu khong o day.");
}
else if (GetPlayerState(pDuel[playerid][duelPlayer]) == PLAYER_STATE_WASTED)
{
return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_TOMATO, "Doi thu khong o day.");
}
else if (pDuel[pDuel[playerid][duelPlayer]][duelActive])
{
return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_TOMATO, "Doi thu da o trong mot tran dau.");
}
else if (pDuel[playerid][duelBet] > 0 && GetPlayerMoney(playerid) < pDuel[playerid][duelBet])
{
return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_TOMATO, "Ban khong du tien de dat cuoc.");
}
else if (pDuel[playerid][duelBet] > 0 && GetPlayerMoney(pDuel[playerid][duelPlayer]) < pDuel[playerid][duelBet])
{
return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_TOMATO, "Doi thu cua ban khong du tien de dat cuoc.");
}

New Version v1.9.29
Fixes:
* Fixed a bug in anti-GodMode with a kick of the victim when shooting him from a long distance
* Fixed a bug in anti-teleport hack with a kick after a teleport to the surface by the game when the player fell under the map in the vehicle
* Fixed bypass in anti-ammo hack, when the cheater gave himself a negative value of ammo, thereby making them endless
* Fixed bypass in anti-teleport hack in vehicle, when the cheater teleported at the time of entering the vehicle
* Minor fixes and improvements

Download: GitHub

Please fix bug with fly hack..
When car jump in air detect fly hack but it is not fly hack

Awesome, more than awesome.

New Version v1.9.30
Changes:
* Increased minimum speed for FlyHack detection
* Increased waiting time for applying server functions in NOPs protection

Fixes:
* Tweaked anti-vehicle health hack and anti-GodMode in vehicle
* Fixed bugs in anti-teleport when player exit the vehicle

Well basicly.i added this to my own gamemode and... no erros in compile or stuff like that just. It kick players for no reason. example in SetPlayerPos if it is used 2 times on 2 diferent places for a short time it kick for teleport . Also a lot like this... This was just an example.

And my question is: should i change anything in my gamemode or its anticheat error.
PS: this was tested about 4 months ago and meaby it was an bug error but i just want to make sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xportaler
Посмотреть сообщение
Well basicly.i added this to my own gamemode and... no erros in compile or stuff like that just. It kick players for no reason. example in SetPlayerPos if it is used 2 times on 2 diferent places for a short time it kick for teleport . Also a lot like this... This was just an example.

And my question is: should i change anything in my gamemode or its anticheat error.
PS: this was tested about 4 months ago and meaby it was an bug error but i just want to make sure
Well, at first, you need to provide more information. Such as logs from the server console at the time of such kicks. Without this information it is too difficult to answer your question, so I advise you to reproduce it on the latest version.

Basicly fixed... I want to know something now. I have messages like . You have been kicked for for #002
I want to make it example. You have been kicked for airbreak or teleport hack stuff like this and...
I want to send message to admins example just to make sure if he is using teleport hack or its fake since i need to test it in my server till i make sure he dont ban someone for no reason or kick someone for no reason

nex-ac.inc(2775) : error 021: symbol already defined: "@yH_OnPlayerConnect@002"
nex-ac.inc(2779) : error 021: symbol already defined: "@yH_OnPlayerConnect@002"
nex-ac.inc(2881) : error 021: symbol already defined: "@yH_OnPlayerDisconnect@002"
nex-ac.inc(2885) : error 021: symbol already defined: "@yH_OnPlayerDisconnect@002"

Im using R2 includes, and still getting this error.
Код:
H:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP\Server\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(4787) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
H:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP\Server\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(4801) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Not using any other includes and placed it right after <a_samp>

EDIT: Fixed it, in my gamemode
Код:
public OnPlayerExitVehicle( playerid )
had to be changed in
Код:
public OnPlayerExitVehicle( playerid, vehicleid )

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Basicly fixed... I want to know something now. I have messages like . You have been kicked for for #002
I want to make it example. You have been kicked for airbreak or teleport hack stuff like this and...
I want to send message to admins example just to make sure if he is using teleport hack or its fake since i need to test it in my server till i make sure he dont ban someone for no reason or kick someone for no reason
Can you please answer me ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terzic
Посмотреть сообщение
Please fix bug with fly hack..
When car jump in air detect fly hack but it is not fly hack
https://github.com/NexiusTailer/Nex-AC/issues/15

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Use public OnCheatDetected for this. Once you declare it in your script, anticheat will start calling it instead of the default punishments. By this way you can display the reason for the kick with the cheats names or send messages to the admins instead. See this post as example of use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
Посмотреть сообщение
nex-ac.inc(2775) : error 021: symbol already defined: "@yH_OnPlayerConnect@002"
nex-ac.inc(2779) : error 021: symbol already defined: "@yH_OnPlayerConnect@002"
nex-ac.inc(2881) : error 021: symbol already defined: "@yH_OnPlayerDisconnect@002"
nex-ac.inc(2885) : error 021: symbol already defined: "@yH_OnPlayerDisconnect@002"
Try to include y_hooks if you are using YSI.

New Version v1.9.31
Changes:
* Improved FlyHack detection (onfoot) with different animations
* Ability to include localization by yourself before including anticheat
* Reduced the sensitivity of anti-SpeedHack for tank (modelid 432)
* Changed anti-flood settings for public OnPlayerExitVehicle

Good job OstGot,

Anyways other than CJ run hack, there's another hack that I spotted in which I hope you can include in this anticheat system in the next update. It is a rollerblade animation hack, they use it to move faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot
Посмотреть сообщение
Try to include y_hooks if you are using YSI.
Still happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
Посмотреть сообщение
Still happening.
Show your list of includes.