Посмотреть сообщение
What about the name of this shit cheat?
A cheat like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA72XOPQqow
but without getting inside the car.

New Version v1.9.26
Changes:
* Rewrote anti-teleport to interiors hack
* Added additional protection from Damage Helper
* Added protection against explosion of vehicles after teleporting in them with cheats
* Minor fixes and improvements

Fixes:
* Fixed some bugs in anti-special actions hack
* Tweaked the minimum price of weapons in ammu-nation for anticheat
* Fixed SpawnPlayer function

Download: GitHub

Great, I'll test the updated version along with my testers and will inform you soon if there are any problems.
I'll try to provide as much details as possible.

C:\Users\...\Desktop\Samp\pawno\include\AC.inc(315 2) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\...\Desktop\Samp\pawno\include\AC.inc(316 6) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
Maybe u know where is the problem ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenijus
Посмотреть сообщение
C:\Users\...\Desktop\Samp\pawno\include\AC.inc(315 2) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\...\Desktop\Samp\pawno\include\AC.inc(316 6) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
Maybe u know where is the problem ?
1. Update your server to 0.3.7 R2-1 with all default includes (especially a_samp.inc)
2. Find "public OnPlayerGiveDamage" in your gamemode and make sure that it have the same number of arguments (if no, then make it like below):
Код:
public OnPlayerGiveDamage(playerid, damagedid, amount, weaponid, bodypart)

this will work in samp 0.3x-R2 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3ek
Посмотреть сообщение
this will work in samp 0.3x-R2 ?
Nope it wont work, its for samp 0.3.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunehildeep
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope it wont work, its for samp 0.3.7
thanks you

this anti-cheat is bugged as fuck. If you fall from big height when logging in you get kicked for teleport hack or weapon hack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax1
Посмотреть сообщение
this anti-cheat is bugged as fuck. If you fall from big height when logging in you get kicked for teleport hack or weapon hack
If something does not work for you, then it doesnt mean its bugged. The fact that you fall during login tells me its your fault in the first place. These AC occasionally has some false positives but its nothing that cant be fixed by fiddling with configuration, and most of that stuff is actually caused by a lag and depends on your script (that's why it can be configured - thx to developer for these)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
The fact that you fall during login tells me its your fault in the first place.
Player jumps from a building, logs off while he's falling, his position is saved mid air, he logs in again, his position is set to his last position in mid air, he starts falling. How is this my fault?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
These AC occasionally has some false positives but its nothing that cant be fixed by fiddling with configuration, and most of that stuff is actually caused by a lag and depends on your script (that's why it can be configured - thx to developer for these)
when player logs in and server gives him weapons from database, sometimes anti-cheat reacts to it as a weapon hack. how do I configure this include so it would be fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax1
Посмотреть сообщение
Player jumps from a building, logs off while he's falling, his position is saved mid air, he logs in again, his position is set to his last position in mid air, he starts falling. How is this my fault?

when player logs in and server gives him weapons from database, sometimes anti-cheat reacts to it as a weapon hack. how do I configure this include so it would be fixed?
You are always going to have issues taking a system like this and throwing it into a gamemode. There are so many potential conflicts it is not even funny. With that being said you will probably have to either adapt your script or adapt the include or both. From experience it will likely be both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax1
Посмотреть сообщение

It would be better if you provided the logs of all false detections that anticheat writes every time in the main log file

There is a problem (sync issues i think) with money:

// Current money: 100
// GivePlayerMoney called with new money: -50 player bought some item (-50).

Код:
[23:01:14] [Nex-AC debug] AC money: 50, money: 100, Stunt Bonus: 0, vehicleid: 0
[23:01:14] [Nex-AC] Suspicion on the ID 11. Reason code: 014
I think when it checks in OnPlayerUpdate calling: bad_GetPlayerMoney returns old value before it's
updated on client and getting a false money cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepegadore
Посмотреть сообщение

Код:
[23:01:14] [Nex-AC debug] AC money: 50, money: 100, Stunt Bonus: 0, vehicleid: 0
I think when it checks in OnPlayerUpdate calling: bad_GetPlayerMoney returns old value before it's
In GTA/SAMP you can only give money and reset money. You can not take it away. When you set -50, its perfectly fine with pawn's variable, but not with GivePlayerMoney function. Therefore you have player money still the same, and variable decreased = detection of cheating. That is actually expected behavior.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
In GTA/SAMP you can only give money and reset money. You can not take it away. When you set -50, its perfectly fine with pawn's variable, but not with GivePlayerMoney function. Therefore you have player money still the same, and variable decreased = detection of cheating. That is actually expected behavior.
Thank you for your answer, but i think you're wrong (see https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Function:GivePlayerMoney)

I guess that it should be a de-Sync error when it checks money in OnPlayerUpdate. (see https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=184118)

Please review the TogglePlayerControllable function. When I froze someone, paused icon appears above him.

Sometimes when a player use /assist command , the anticheat detect as a repair hack and it set the health back that was before the car repair.
PHP код:
CMD:assist(playeridparams[])
{

//Send the command to all admins so they can see it

SendAdminText(playerid"/assist"params);

// Check if the player is the driver of a vehicle

if (GetPlayerVehicleSeat(playerid) == 0)
    {

// Fully repair the vehicle (damage value and bodywork)

RepairVehicle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));

// Also re-fuel the vehicle

AVehicleData[GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)][Fuel] = MaxFuel;

// Let the player pay for the repairs and refuel (default $2000)

RewardPlayer(playerid, -4000);

// Let the player know he spent $2000 for auto-repair because there were no assistance players online

SendClientMessage(playerid0xFFFFFFFF"{FF0000}Masina a fost reparata si realimentata pentru $400");
    }

// Let the server know that this was a valid command

return 1;

Edit: Log:
PHP код:
[13:04:24Simioniulian a folosit: /assist 
[13:04:24] [Nex-AC debugAC veh health953.588989veh health1000.000000vehicleid143
[13:04:24] [Nex-ACSuspicion on the ID 0. Reason code011 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepegadore
Посмотреть сообщение

Код:
The money anticheat needs repair, see https://github.com/NexiusTailer/Nex-AC/issues/33

I have a problem, please help.

Код:
E:\PC\SAMP Cuccok\SAMP Szerver cuccos\MyServer\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(1586) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\PC\SAMP Cuccok\SAMP Szerver cuccos\MyServer\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(1584) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "ac_addsiren"
E:\PC\SAMP Cuccok\SAMP Szerver cuccos\MyServer\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(4505) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\PC\SAMP Cuccok\SAMP Szerver cuccos\MyServer\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(4519) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
E:\PC\SAMP Cuccok\SAMP Szerver cuccos\MyServer\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(5624) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\PC\SAMP Cuccok\SAMP Szerver cuccos\MyServer\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(5638) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
E:\PC\SAMP Cuccok\SAMP Szerver cuccos\MyServer\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(6366) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\PC\SAMP Cuccok\SAMP Szerver cuccos\MyServer\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(6366) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\PC\SAMP Cuccok\SAMP Szerver cuccos\MyServer\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(6387) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype