[Include] Nex-AC - Anticheat system

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepegadore
Посмотреть сообщение
You should add (id 538) as well..
Have you seen the problems with these vehicle modes?
As far as I tested it, it was all right, so I think the maximum number of seats for that vehicles specified correctly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepegadore
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you explain how ac_vType[] array values work?
Each cell of the array indicates the type of each vehicle (boat/airplane/bike/car, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maks5
Посмотреть сообщение
If you use CarShot, in ****** from MishaN, he ducks the player but does not cheat while at high speed, hit the vehicle with the vehicle. Author, correct please anti-cheat.
This carshot may not be detected by anti-speedhack because the acceleration is too smooth. If you have any suggestions - I'll be glad to see them

Found a flaw when installing it in GodFather (GF) kicks with cause #027 sometimes, and quite often.
Quote:

[Nex-AC debug] Spawn res: 1, Respawn time: 371
[Nex-AC] Suspicion on the ID 0. Reason code: 027

+rep Good Anticheat.

Quote:

* Fixed a bug with a kick for entering bus (id 431 & 437) for more than one passenger
* Fixed a bug with a kick for quick entering train vagon (id 570)

It is possible lines where fixes code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maks5
Посмотреть сообщение
Found a flaw when installing it in GodFather (GF) kicks with cause #027 sometimes, and quite often.
Thanks, I'll try to fix in the next version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenijus
Посмотреть сообщение
Before player was in interior id 18. And after kill he get this error:

[02/05/2017 22:00:45] [Nex-AC debug] AC interior: -1, AC next interior: -1, newinteriorid: 0
[02/05/2017 22:00:45] [Nex-AC Įtarimas ID 1. Prieћasties kodas: 002 (1)
What interior is given in OnPlayerSpawn, also 18? And when there is a kick: after death or after spawn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey_Kiryuhin
Посмотреть сообщение
It is possible lines where fixes code?
https://github.com/NexiusTailer/Nex-....inc#L274-L282
https://github.com/NexiusTailer/Nex-...nc#L1271-L1272
https://github.com/NexiusTailer/Nex-...x-ac.inc#L4619

Found a bug related to money - I give an amount of money to a friend, but then the money I've given disappears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
Посмотреть сообщение
Found a bug related to money - I give an amount of money to a friend, but then the money I've given disappears.
Is it the same issue than this? https://github.com/NexiusTailer/Nex-AC/issues/33
(I created this yesterday)

P.S. thank everyone trying to find bugs, it's going better and better!

can you fix bug auto kick hack weapon

Good job.

yes kicked for no reason
anti cheat is Very sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahdi1125
Посмотреть сообщение
yes kicked for no reason
anti cheat is Very sensitive
It's impossible, the anti-cheat will flase flag maybe, but not for 'no reason', it will detect foir example TP hack, when there is none,, that is not 'for no reason' that is just a false flag for TP hack, the reason would be TP hack.
Do you really expect us to find your problem when you give is 0 information?
If you wanna play stupid and not get help ok.

This anti-cheat is somehow nice and somehow bad, damn it can't be working in any Freeroam servers... players' will get kicked and banned every time for no reason..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahdi1125
Посмотреть сообщение
yes kicked for no reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by RxErT
Посмотреть сообщение
players' will get kicked and banned every time for no reason..
Please show what is written in your server logfile (messages with [Nex-AC] and [Nex-AC debug] prefix) - this is the reason for the kicks which I need to see in order to find out what problems you have with.
If you can't find any such messages in the logs, then probably this is not caused by anticheat.

it like kick for no reason and give code 015 or 012 or 013

Quote:
Originally Posted by crukk11
Посмотреть сообщение
More specific, please

Quote:
Originally Posted by crukk11
Посмотреть сообщение
THAT IS the reason! thank you.
You can find the list of reasons associated with the codes at the beginning of the file.
If you want the bug to be fixed you also need to tell us what did you do when you were kicled for all seperate reasons. If you are deconnected for example 'while connecting' then you need to tell what code do you execute in OnPlayerConnect, when you get kicked for a specific code.
This anticheat is not perfect I agree, but the more we test it, the more we'll improve it. We are lucky to have something with this much work in it, AND with some developpers actively working and ready to fix bug and improve the detections.

:O, that is a amazing anticheat!, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot
Посмотреть сообщение
I need more information about it

At the moment this prevents only mass car spawn (multiple calls to OnVehicleDeath from one player in a short time). As for "fly to the sky" - it detects by anti-teleport in vehicle. If this or other anti-cheats don't react to you, please let me know about this cheat.
As I said, cheats can control unoccupied vehicles, for example, I am standing like 100km away from you and you are standing next to your vehicle, I can make your vehicle relocated to your head, and set the vehicle Hp to 0, then the vehicle will keep exploding and it won't respawn/despawn after exploded, won't be detected by Nex-AC.

What about the name of this shit cheat?

Hey!, I've found a bug in this system, its really annoying, I hope you will get it fixed soon.
so the bug details are like below:
When I join I see myself in class section then I just see myself kicked o.o, then it logs in server log these text:

[18:27:24] [Nex-AC debug] AC health: 0, health: 100
[18:27:24] [Nex-AC] Suspicion on the ID 0. Reason code: 012

seems like its caused by health hack system detection, isn't it?
you may wanna use GetPlayerState and check if initialize before starting the checks of health anti cheat system : o.