[Include] Nex-AC - Anticheat system

Posible fix: With the mod sob if active weapons and for example you take a gun and can not be removed from OnCheatDetected, the player can continue using it. Is there any way to remove? Since does not effect RemovePlayerWeapon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
Посмотреть сообщение
Bugs:
Everytime I spawn, detected as money hack.
You most likely are using OnCheatDetected in your gm, so
Код:
forward OnCheatDetected(playerid, ip_address[], type, code);
public OnCheatDetected(playerid, ip_address[], type, code)
{
	if(type) BlockIpAddress(ip_address, 0);
	else
	{
		switch(code)
		{
			case 5: return 1;
			case 14:
			{
				new a = AntiCheatGetMoney(playerid);
				ResetPlayerMoney(playerid);
				GivePlayerMoney(playerid, a);
			}
			case 32: return ClearAnimations(playerid, 1);
			case 40: SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, MAX_CONNECTS_MSG);
			case 41: SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, UNKNOWN_CLIENT_MSG);
			default:
			{
				//Or warning to admins
				static ac_strtmp[sizeof KICK_MSG];
				format(ac_strtmp, sizeof ac_strtmp, KICK_MSG, code);
				SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, ac_strtmp);
			}
		}
		//Or warning to admins
		new ac_pping = GetPlayerPing(playerid) + 150;
		SetTimerEx("ac_KickTimer", (ac_pping > 500 ? 500 : ac_pping), false, "i", playerid);
	}
	return 1;
}
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydewhyd
Посмотреть сообщение
Posible fix: With the mod sob if active weapons and for example you take a gun and can not be removed from OnCheatDetected, the player can continue using it. Is there any way to remove? Since does not effect RemovePlayerWeapon...
Perhaps the player uses NOPs (ignore server actions)?

Perhaps the player uses NOPs (ignore server actions)?[/QUOTE]

No, it don't use any NOP

Well done, but always kick me for Health hack, why?
In gamemode is SetPlayerHealth...

When i stay on pickup, anticheat kicked me for teleport hack(pickup teleport) Can we help me?

Quote:

----------
Loaded log file: "server_log.txt".
----------

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3.7, ©2005-2015 SA-MP Team

[17:14:43] mapname = "San Andreas" (string)
[17:14:43] language = "" (string)
[17:14:43]
[17:14:43] Server Plugins
[17:14:43] --------------
[17:14:43] Loading plugin: crashdetect.so
[17:14:43] CrashDetect v4.15.1 is OK.
[17:14:43] Loaded.
[17:14:43] Loaded 1 plugins.

[17:14:43] Ban list
[17:14:43] --------
[17:14:43] Loaded: samp.ban
[17:14:43] Filterscripts
[17:14:43] ---------------
[17:14:43] Loaded 0 filterscripts.

[17:14:44] [debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[17:14:44] [debug] GetConsoleVarAsBool
[17:14:44] [debug] GetConsoleVarAsInt
[17:14:44] [debug] GetConsoleVarAsString
[17:14:44] [debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[17:14:44] [debug] GetConsoleVarAsBool
[17:14:44] [debug] GetConsoleVarAsInt
[17:14:44] [debug] GetConsoleVarAsString
[17:14:44] Script[gamemodes/asd.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

[17:14:44] Number of vehicle models: 0
Can anyone help me with this ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demo_
Посмотреть сообщение
Can anyone help me with this ?
You need to download the new version of the server.
Download

Looks nice, but I got these errors(and warnings):

Код:
SA-MP\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(2042) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "SetPlayerHealth")
SA-MP\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(2062) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "SetPlayerArmour")
SA-MP\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(3156) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
SA-MP\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(3170) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
SA-MP\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(3214) : error 021: symbol already defined: "OnDialogResponse"

Bug: Anti-FlyHack (in vehicle)

https://*********/3RuPhU8l9H4

Hey, there is a syntax mistake in your first post!
It says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot
Посмотреть сообщение
IsAntiCheatEnabledForPlayer(acid, playerid)
but it is:
Код:
IsAntiCheatEnabledForPlayer(playerid, acid)
Would be nice if you correct it in your first post, took me ages to figure out why this function wasn't working, you just swapped acid and playerid in the parameters

//EDIT
I found a bug: If you return 0 (to deal no damage to the hitid) under OnPlayerWeaponShot the hitid get's banned because of Cheat-ID 19 (Anti-GodMode from bullets (onfoot)).

it keeps kicking players randomly even if they dont do anything

I cant use this script.. Setplayerpos to ac_setplayerpos, spawnplayer to ac_spawnplayer etc etc.. And I put onplayerconnect: anticheatenabled .. But anticheat kick me... Why

I tried this on localhost and at moment it's working fine, although I had some false positives and got kicked from my server for changing weapons too fast when I was spawned, after that I made a function that freezes the player for 5 second after spawned and it seems fixed (but that's really annoying), I'll test with my gamemode hosted at a vps, I hope I don't get many false positives.

Very nice update! Glad to see it becoming better and bettet

nex_ac.inc(5665) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
nex_ac.inc(5679) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
Посмотреть сообщение
nex_ac.inc(5665) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
nex_ac.inc(5679) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
Check OnPlayerLeaveCheckpoint public and his arguments in your script (must be "public OnPlayerLeaveCheckpoint(playerid)").
If it doesn't help - update the server version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doniczzz
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
C:\Users\Gabriel\Desktop\borrar\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(3113) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Gabriel\Desktop\borrar\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(3127) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\Gabriel\Desktop\borrar\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(6401) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Gabriel\Desktop\borrar\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(6401) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Gabriel\Desktop\borrar\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(6422) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
1. Find OnPlayerDeath public in your gamemode. It should look as follows: "public OnPlayerDeath (playerid, killerid, reason)"
2. Update your nex-ac version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doniczzz
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
C:\Users\Gabriel\Desktop\borrar\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(1265) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint")
C:\Users\Gabriel\Desktop\borrar\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(1308) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerLeaveRaceCheckpoint")
C:\Users\Gabriel\Desktop\borrar\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(1752) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnVehicleDamageStatusUpdate")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.
whats wrong here?
YSI should be included before anticheat

Due to the numerous cases of connection problems with anti-cheat, there was added a version that is compatible with the server version 0.3.7 R1 (check it on GitHub)

You should work on the false-positives after players spawn, it's killing this AC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal
Посмотреть сообщение
You should work on the false-positives after players spawn, it's killing this AC.
You can disable anti-NOPs (code 52), if you mean false kick for fast switching weapons on spawn

Quote:

Check OnPlayerLeaveCheckpoint public and his arguments in your script (must be "public OnPlayerLeaveCheckpoint(playerid)").
If it doesn't help - update the server version

Still having the issue..