[Include] Nex-AC - Anticheat system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alteh
Посмотреть сообщение
Kemula, is signaling that it is already defined... :facepalm:

try to modify the library.
Of course it's telling me that those symbols are already defined. I understand that, and I'm not asking what do those error mean.

I'm asking why are they being printed.

Why would I need to modify an include - it's mean to be just included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t9ndep
Посмотреть сообщение
Vietnamese translate for nex-ac:

https://pastebin.com/c4D8FVMX by Trung.Tin

@OstGot
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemula
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello.

I got these two errors:
Код:
D:\Trabajo\GitLab\projectx\gameServer\legacy\nex-ac.inc:2978 (error) symbol already defined: "@yH_OnPlayerConnect@003"
D:\Trabajo\GitLab\projectx\gameServer\legacy\nex-ac.inc:3083 (error) symbol already defined: "@yH_OnPlayerDisconnect@003"
Using YSI4, with hooks included before nex-ac.

Thanks.
Show the list of your includes.

But I just would suggest that you use y_hooks also somewhere else and include it once (if so, it should be included after each use again).

Some example:
PHP код:
#include <YSI\y_hooks>    //Include y_hooks
#include <rakcheat>       //This include uses y_hooks
#include <YSI\y_hooks>    //We include it again, because...
#include <nex-ac>         //This include will also use y_hooks 

Anti nops kickin players.
If player death it will kicking players reason anti nops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admireal
View Post
Anti nops kickin players.
If player death it will kicking players reason anti nops
I need to see the detailed information like logs with debug, screens etc.

Hello work this on 0.3DL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacosta175
View Post
Hello work this on 0.3DL?
Yes, it does.

Hello. What is the problem ? I have some errors with compilation..
PHP Code:
pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(3458) : warning 202number of arguments does not match definition
pawno
\include\nex-ac.inc(3472) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype 
PHP Code:
#include     <a_samp>
#include     <streamer>
#include        <nex-ac> 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkbot
View Post
Hello. What is the problem ? I have some errors with compilation..
PHP Code:
pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(3458) : warning 202number of arguments does not match definition
pawno
\include\nex-ac.inc(3472) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype 
PHP Code:
#include     <a_samp>
#include     <streamer>
#include        <nex-ac> 
Check the lines in the ac, find these public(s) in your script and update its parameters.

Hiya, anyone having issues like me with gun anticheat when just logged in?
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=661110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusteakas
View Post
Hiya, anyone having issues like me with gun anticheat when just logged in?
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=661110
Maybe, but I need some logs of this kick and the values which you give to a player.

This is what my log says:

Code:
[22:47:03] [Nex-AC debug] AC weaponid: 0, AC ammo: 0, weaponid: 22, ammo: 612
[22:47:03] [Nex-AC] Suspicion on the ID 0. Reason code: 015 (2)
[22:47:03] [Nex-AC debug] AC weaponid: 0, AC ammo: 0, weaponid: 25, ammo: 221
[22:47:03] [Nex-AC debug] AC weaponid: 0, AC ammo: 0, weaponid: 32, ammo: 411
[22:47:03] [Nex-AC debug] AC weaponid: 0, AC ammo: 0, weaponid: 30, ammo: 805
[22:47:03] [Nex-AC debug] AC ammo: 0, ammo: 69, weaponid: 34
[22:47:03] [Nex-AC] Suspicion on the ID 0. Reason code: 016 (3)
[22:47:03] [Nex-AC debug] AC weaponid: 0, AC ammo: 69, weaponid: 34, ammo: 69
[22:47:03] [Nex-AC] Suspicion on the ID 0. Reason code: 015 (1)

New version v1.9.42
Changes:
* Removed version mismatch warning for 0.3.DL server version
* Now anticheat is distributed in one file for 0.3.7-R1 and 0.3.7-R2
* Added AntiCheatGetVehicleDriver, AntiCheatGetVehicleInterior and AntiCheatGetVehiclePaintjob functions
* Improved protection against Silent Aims

Fixes:
* Fixed the bypass of anti-teleport hack when the cheater could teleport from under the map
* Minor improvements and fixes

Download: GitHub

Hello, i have some issues with this. I'm doing everything like you say, compiling is all right, there is no errors. But, when i enter my password it teleports me here, https://i.imgur.com/RNY3KEV.png which is not defined in my script, and when i click spawn it tp's me to 0,0. How can i fix that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetzy
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, i have some issues with this. I'm doing everything like you say, compiling is all right, there is no errors. But, when i enter my password it teleports me here, https://i.imgur.com/RNY3KEV.png which is not defined in my script, and when i click spawn it tp's me to 0,0. How can i fix that?
Anticheat doesn't add any new positions and doesn't change the gameplay. Maybe you change something yourself when you included the ac? What other includes do you use besides it?

New version v1.9.43
Changes:
* Ability to run anticheat on older server versions (down to 0.3e inclusive)
** Correct work on older versions is not guaranteed and part of the functionality that isn't available in older versions will be just disabled
* Added AntiCheatGetVehiclePos, AntiCheatGetVehicleZAngle, AntiCheatGetVehicleSpawnPos and AntiCheatGetVehicleSpawnZAngle functions
* Increased and tweaked some distances

Download: GitHub

All the errors mentioned above were fixed, such as the anti aimbot, teleport hack and others? Can I put this in my game mode, compile and play without having any flaws?

i have problem with this:

nex-ac.inc(1996) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
nex-ac.inc(7173) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype

line 1996:

new ac_pickupid = CreateDynamicPickup(modelid, type, x, y, z, worldid, interiorid, playerid, streamdistance, areaid, priority);

line 7173:

public OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate(vehicleid, playerid, passenger_seat, Float:new_x, Float:new_y, Float:new_z, Float:vel_x, Float:vel_y, Float:vel_z)

C:\Users\Guido\Desktop\FantocheRP\FantocheRP\pawno \include\nex-ac.inc(2443) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerPos"
C:\Users\Guido\Desktop\FantocheRP\FantocheRP\pawno \include\nex-ac.inc(2443) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Guido\Desktop\FantocheRP\FantocheRP\pawno \include\nex-ac.inc(2624) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "RepairVehicle")

Line 2443:
#undef SetPlayerPos
Line 2624: #define RepairVehicle acc_RepairVehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapMan
View Post
All the errors mentioned above were fixed, such as the anti aimbot, teleport hack and others? Can I put this in my game mode, compile and play without having any flaws?
Despite the fact this account has been banned, I don't understand what problems are being discussed. If you want to get a more specific answer, provide specific logs with your problems or false detections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockys
View Post
i have problem with this:

nex-ac.inc(7173) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype

line 1996:

new ac_pickupid = CreateDynamicPickup(modelid, type, x, y, z, worldid, interiorid, playerid, streamdistance, areaid, priority);

line 7173:

public OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate(vehicleid, playerid, passenger_seat, Float:new_x, Float:new_y, Float:new_z, Float:vel_x, Float:vel_y, Float:vel_z)
Update your Streamer Plugin and default samp includes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gu1d0
View Post
C:\Users\Guido\Desktop\FantocheRP\FantocheRP\pawno \include\nex-ac.inc(2443) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerPos"
C:\Users\Guido\Desktop\FantocheRP\FantocheRP\pawno \include\nex-ac.inc(2443) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Guido\Desktop\FantocheRP\FantocheRP\pawno \include\nex-ac.inc(2624) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "RepairVehicle")

Line 2443:
#undef SetPlayerPos
Line 2624: #define RepairVehicle acc_RepairVehicle
There are wrong SetPlayerPos and RepairVehicle hooks (redefinitions of these functions) somewhere in your scripts.

I used ****** mod to test this anti-cheat and I noticed that Anti-teleport hack (specifically on-foot) is very rarely detected. I teleported from one city to another, many times - "OnCheatDetected()" was called one time and no more. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robokopas112
View Post
I used ****** mod to test this anti-cheat and I noticed that Anti-teleport hack (specifically on-foot) is very rarely detected. I teleported from one city to another, many times - "OnCheatDetected()" was called one time and no more. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
There is one feature: when default enters/exits into the singleplayer interiors (with pickups of yellow arrows) are enabled, then anti-teleport for long distances is being disabled so as not to cause false detections with this. You can disable it with DisableInteriorEnterExits function, so the anti-teleport will work for any distances.