Compiler errors

So something weird been popping up lately, there was this one time I tried compiling and pawno went not responding. Since then, whenever I compile a gamemode and try running it on my VPS (Linux) it gives me the runtime error 17.

Код:
[13:40:00] Script[gamemodes/UNRP.amx]: Run time error 17: "Invalid/unsupported P-code file format"

[13:40:00] Failed to load 'gamemodes/UNRP.amx' script.

[13:40:00] Number of vehicle models: 0
Though the plugins load perfectly fine. I kept searching for like 2 days, re-checked all my includes (although I didn't even change them for like 3 months?)

This is my settings.ini
Код:
[General]
FileAssoc=1
[Display]
WindowMax=1
WindowX=277
WindowY=113
WindowW=790
WindowH=485
Splitter=339
Font_Name=Courier New
Font_Size=10
ShowFuncList=1
[RunOpts]
CopyDir=\
ExeFile=pawncc.exe
Params=-r -w 203
I also just noticed that whenever I set the params to " -r " and delete the " -w 203 " they just come back on their own.. I even tried deleting the settings.ini...

Copy all the script, create a new file (.pwn) and paste it in it. Compile it.
the name should be different this time.

Theres some issue with the file format, possibly due to some weird characters somewhere, do what Phyzic suggested, should resolve it.

Safest is to do that with some other text-editor program besides pawno though, pawno hates copy-paste, especially large chunks. (something like notepad would work well, something like microsoft office word would not work well at all)

With the settings.ini is all about cuz you have checked Read-Only. Right click on it and down you have an option Read-Only checked, uncheck that.

Okay so I knew what was wrong. Appears to be that uploading through Filezilla isn't the best option, as I noticed that (for example) the .amx is 3mb, on the vps is like 2.8mb, so I uploaded it over mediafire, used puTTy and 'wget' command, worked like a charm.

Thank you guys for your suggestions though!

Strange.

Btw, if you are on linux or OSX on your work-machine, and on linux on your server, then you could try to use scp its sorta like ftp, but more secure and less prone to have missing bytes n stuff. ****** 'scp' for loads of tuts docs etc

The params in settings.ini have no effect whatsoever. Look in pawn.cfg instead.