Problem with plugins

hi, i was trying to start my gamemode, and my plugins didn't loaded correct exepct the mysql plugin:
http://jpg.co.il/view/5592b2a0b0735.png
why ? the gamemode works on mysql database if it's matter. In the first time when i tried to start the gamemode, it said that i miss the 2 files: MSVCP100.dll and MSVCR100.dll, then i downloaded them and putted them in the samp server folder and started the server, still not work. why only the MySQL plugin work and the others won't ? please help.

Download Microsoft Visual Redistributable C++ 2010 x86 and x64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle
Посмотреть сообщение
Download Microsoft Visual Redistributable C++ 2010 x86 and x64
Thank you, also, you know about MySQL ? because i have there an error and i really need help with it...
http://jpg.co.il/view/5592c28e11824.png/
If you know why this errors happening, you can help ?

up someone??

For future reference, share the entire error, not a screenshot where its cut off and impossible to read it all.

Going by the screenshot alone, you have a custom function in your query that's not recognized by MySQL.

This can have several causes, one could be that its actually a function you try run in your SA-MP script when writing the query, but something goes wrong and you just send the function name as a string, another could be that some plugin was supposed to define that function in mysql, but wasnt allowed too because the user-account doesnt have the proper rights, and theres other possible reasons behind it too.

First things first, does the GetWeaponInfo function ring any bells? any chance thats a function in a SA-MP script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicidal.Banana
Посмотреть сообщение
For future reference, share the entire error, not a screenshot where its cut off and impossible to read it all.

Going by the screenshot alone, you have a custom function in your query that's not recognized by MySQL.

This can have several causes, one could be that its actually a function you try run in your SA-MP script when writing the query, but something goes wrong and you just send the function name as a string, another could be that some plugin was supposed to define that function in mysql, but wasnt allowed too because the user-account doesnt have the proper rights, and theres other possible reasons behind it too.

First things first, does the GetWeaponInfo function ring any bells? any chance thats a function in a SA-MP script?
Код:
DELIMITER ;
/*!50003 SET sql_mode              = @saved_sql_mode */ ;
/*!50003 SET character_set_client  = @saved_cs_client */ ;
/*!50003 SET character_set_results = @saved_cs_results */ ;
/*!50003 SET collation_connection  = @saved_col_connection */ ;
/*!50003 DROP FUNCTION IF EXISTS `GetWeaponInfo` */;
/*!50003 SET @saved_cs_client      = @@character_set_client */ ;
/*!50003 SET @saved_cs_results     = @@character_set_results */ ;
/*!50003 SET @saved_col_connection = @@collation_connection */ ;
/*!50003 SET character_set_client  = utf8 */ ;
/*!50003 SET character_set_results = utf8 */ ;
/*!50003 SET collation_connection  = utf8_general_ci */ ;
/*!50003 SET @saved_sql_mode       = @@sql_mode */ ;
/*!50003 SET sql_mode              = '' */ ;
DELIMITER ;;
/*!50003 CREATE*/ /*!50020 DEFINER=`CHC`@`24.235.%`*/ /*!50003 FUNCTION `GetWeaponInfo`(`weaponinfo` int) RETURNS varchar(128) CHARSET latin1
BEGIN
	DECLARE weapon SMALLINT DEFAULT 0;
	DECLARE ammo SMALLINT DEFAULT 0;
	CALL DecodeWeapon(weaponinfo,weapon,ammo);
	RETURN CONCAT(GetWeaponName(weapon), ' - ', ammo);
END */;;
Something here may be the problem...

What does it say if you try run that query? (preferably when using something like 'PhpMyAdmin' or 'MySQL Workbench', though i guess it also matters what happens if you run it via SA-MP)

you mean the samp-server or the wampserver ? my wampserver runs and i've imported the .sql file and when i start the server it's just loading the plugins and not saying anything about the database.
When i'm connecting to server it says welcome but not showing the Register dialog.

So when did you see the error you posted about earlier? this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronen765001
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you, also, you know about MySQL ? because i have there an error and i really need help with it...
http://jpg.co.il/view/5592c28e11824.png/
If you know why this errors happening, you can help ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicidal.Banana
Посмотреть сообщение
So when did you see the error you posted about earlier? this one:
When i imported the file to the database it said the error i posted and when i try to start my server, i can't register but it say "Welcome to our Roleplay..."
and nothing. But after i imported the .sql with error, the files loaded but with the error.
you need the full error in MySQL ? that i showed up?