MySQL.

Hi there ! I have made a RP SA MP server and a site. The site is about account creation. You enter on it, put a name, password and some definitions. Doesn't matter. I have my server hosted in my PC and the site on a free webbhost with a paid domain. I have made the site and the User Control Panel(site) to work perfectly, they put the account on the database file. But... the server cuz' it's hosted on my PC I use XAMPP for database.. I tried to connect the server to the site Database but everytime I start the server it says that the database is OFF -.- Why and how could I repair that ?

Ah, I almost forgot. The HOST for MySQL data base isn't like 23.23.23.23 or something like this. It is like mysql123.etc.com ... Could that be a problem ?

Using a domain name instead of an IP-address is not an issue. It could be, however, that the database has limited access to certain IP-addresses and that only those addresses can access.

So-.. I just can't connect my server to the SITE database ?

It is a possibility. You should ask your provider if it is possible. If they say it should be possible, then it is an issue with your script