Italian Section

I was just chillin' out and i found this 5 years old topic: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=160792
It's been almost 6 years since the Italian Section has been removed. Why don't we bring it back?

This is a kind of racism..

Italian isn't a race lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
Посмотреть сообщение
Italian isn't a race lol.
That's a rude thing to say, you disrespectful cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocktheripper
Посмотреть сообщение
That's a rude thing to say, you disrespectful cunt.
Umm, no that is the truth. Is America a race? Is China a race? Thought so, Italy isn't a race.

Try next time kiddo you disrespectful child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
Посмотреть сообщение
Umm, no that is the truth. Is America a race? Is China a race? Thought so, Italy isn't a race.

Try next time kiddo you disrespectful child.

Do these people come from a ''race''? What are you on about, we're all mixed up. Just because I'm white, it doesn't mean I can't get a language section.

Race, as a social construct, is a group of people who share similar and distinct physical characteristics.[1][2][3][4][5] First used to refer to speakers of a common language and then to denote national affiliations, by the 17th century race began to refer to physical (i.e. phenotypical) traits. Starting from the 19th century, the term was often used in a taxonomic sense to denote genetically differentiated human populations defined by phenotype.[6][7][8]

White,
Black,
Asian,
etc.

We won't be adding any new language sections sorry.