Vehicle lock

i need something like

if player type /lock so vehicle gets lock. The vehicle he has it last time. But he needs to be outside.

I mean, for example; I'm driving infernus and then i got out of car and type /lock so my vehicle get locked and gets unlocked until i entered in vehicle back or type /unlock.

I don't want vehicle gets locked if player is inside of vehicle. I want player last vehicle gets locked.

SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective);

vehicleid The ID of the vehicle to set the parameters of.
engine Engine status. 0 - Off, 1 - On.
lights Light status. 0 - Off, 1 - On.
alarm Vehicle alarm status. If on, the alarm starts. 0 - Off, 1 - On.
doors Door lock status. 0 - Unlocked, 1 - Locked.
bonnet Bonnet (hood) status. 0 - Closed, 1 - Open.
boot Boot/trunk status. 0 - Closed, 1 - Open.
objective Toggle the objective arrow above the vehicle. 0 - Off, 1 - On.

Well, I'm already using this

PHP код:
CMD:lock(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
string[150];
    new 
veh GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
    if(
pInfo[playerid][pLock] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playeridRED"You dont own a vLock, buy one at a 24/7 store.");
    if(!
IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"{FF0000}ERROR: {FFFFFF}You have to be in a vehicle.");

SetVehicleParamsForAll(veh01);
    new 
enginelightsalarmdoorsbonnetbootobjective;

GetVehicleParamsEx(vehenginelightsalarmdoorsbonnetbootobjective);

SetVehicleParamsEx(vehenginelightsalarm1bonnetbootobjective);

GameTextForPlayer(playerid"~g~Locked"30005);

PlayerPlaySound(playerid11470.00.010.0);

format(stringsizeof(string), "%s locks their vehicle..."GetName(playerid));

ProxDetector(20.0playeridstringREDREDREDREDRED);
    return 
1;

But It locks vehicle when you are inside of vehicle. I need something which locks player last vehicle and player needs to be outside of vehicle not inside.

pawn Код:
new veh = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
You locking the vehicle the player is inside on.

You need to choose what car for example if i want to lock the vehicle with the cd key i have..

new id = PlayerInfo[playerid][CarKey];
new veh = VehicleParam[id][VehicleCreating];
Sorry my english sucks

Explain more?

@sscarface, you are trying to make it more realistic by locking the car when you re outside it but i think IRL we can lock the car when we are inside it so why don't you let it inside and outside.

The problem is you cannot unlocked your vehicle when you are outside of vehicle. I have no problem with locking vehicle while you are in inside of vehicle or outside. But, You cannot unlocked your vehicle if you are outside of vehicle. That's the problem. I want to solve it but don't know how to get Player Last vehicle so. I would be your thankful if you guyz help me. Thank you!