BB code in signatures

I don't know if this kind of topic was raised before, cause I searched but I didn't found anything.
Is there a way to create a table in a signature, or at having an image floating in one side?
I tried some stuff, but failed miserably. Is there a way to do it?

Yes, you can have tables in your signature. But what exactly do you mean with "having an image floating in one side"?
You can embed pictures into your signature using [ IMG ] tags and then align the picture to the left, right and center using [ LEFT ][ /LEFT ], [ CENTER ][ /CENTER ] or [ RIGHT ][ /RIGHT ]

What if I want to put an image to a side and a column of text on the other?

You should contact that guy who has more columns in his signature with "Reloaded Zone" (If I didn't missread it). He told me what BBCodes to use for this, but I forgot his name and I can't find him around here. The answer is posted on his profile, at visitor messages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
You should contact that guy who has more columns in his signature with "Reloaded Zone" (If I didn't missread it). He told me what BBCodes to use for this, but I forgot his name and I can't find him around here. The answer is posted on his profile, at visitor messages.
Best help ever!!!!!!
So this means he will have to look up to 200k forum members to find "HOW TO USE BBCodes" whilst he can just sit , drink something and wait for the answer.

Код:
Title1Title2Title3
Column1 Column1.1Column1.2
Column2Column2.1Column2.2
Column3Column3.1Column3.2
It will looks like this:
Title1Title2Title3
Column1 Column1.1Column1.2
Column2Column2.1Column2.2

Because in [code] [/code it doesnt allow the sub-codes just press the quote button!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
Best help ever!!!!!!
So this means he will have to look up to 200k forum members to find "HOW TO USE BBCodes" whilst he can just sit , drink something and wait for the answer.
atleast hes getting an opportunity to do something relevant other than being a couch potato like u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
atleast hes getting an opportunity to do something relevant other than being a couch potato like u
Better being a couch potato like you , rather then misleading people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
You mean SickAttack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
You mean SickAttack?
Thanks Abagail! Memory failure.

This is his response regarding the columns in signature:

Quote:

@Michael B - It's [ttable].

I don't know if he misspelled the tag and typed double "t". I tried to use i by myself and got some result, but I think there are other tags involved in order to create a proper column along with this one.

Update:
After documenting mor about this, I finally spotted a topic on this subject.
With Kaperstone's help, I found the code, which is the following:

PHP код:
[ttable
[
tr][td]new row,data table[/td][td]another data table[/td][/tr
[
tr][td]new row,another data table[/td][/tr
[/
ttable
Topic:Here