gay pride poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonelBurton
View Post
They can be whatever they want in bed
But they should restricted from promoting homosexuality around especially among children(especially by adopting children)
What is wrong with that ? Your kids should know that homosexuality exists, they should know that they can be gay if they want to, they should learn that anybody has to say something against it because anybody can do something against love

What's the problem with adoption of children by homos ? Does it make you sad to know that a kid who has no parents, will be hosted, fed, clothed by a gay couple ? Gay couples are able to take care of a children, because everybody can do that, it's not because they're gay that they've loss the "protection's behavior"

Thus, gay couple should be able to adopt because they're as able as hetero couple to take care of a kid, and there's any proofs that they're not

Sorry if I said something that shocked you.
Maybe I didn't realize the importance of religion in your country.
Peace <3

Most of these negative votes coming from eastern part of the world, (Asia and the Middle East) where people still, more or less, respect their culture, religion and identity, while most of the "Yes" votes coming from anglo-saxon world where people follow "Do what thou wilt" doctrine called "democracy".

I voted "No (Hell Nah)" btw.

lol i dont give a shit either ways let them do whatever they want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightangle
View Post
lol i dont give a shit either ways let them do whatever they want
/thread