gay pride poll

That escalated quickly
(okay, not really, but at least quicker than usual)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
Why ? Because I give my opinion ?
Okok I can keep calm if you want.

EDIT: shouldn't be posted according to the rules.
And watch your mouth, relax

What if god is gay ? And his book is the holy gayble ? My whole life is a lie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vukilore
View Post
What if god is gay ? And his book is the holy gayble ? My whole life is a lie...
make some textdraw about this pls

ITT: the reason why these kind of topics aren't allowed
ITT: 15 year olds saying random shit

real talk

Dear SA-MP forum users,

This is to notify that this thread is going to be deleted (as usual) due to a lot of arguments. I'm sure you you must not be surprized since this has already happened like one hundred and one times before. So, please stop replying to it and you may save a minute of your life.

Thank you in future,
-With king regards, the notifier.

#Kthxbye.

This is definitely a thread that should be either locked or axed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
This is definitely a thread that should be either locked or axed.
on a forum where the average age is 14-15 i would definitely not make any type of topics regarding sex, religion, politics, basically anything they too young to understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
View Post
on a forum where the average age is 14-15 i would definitely not make any type of topics regarding sex, religion, politics, basically anything they too young to understand
just tell them if we don't have gay marriage then internet piracy will be stopped and we won't be able to download our music, movies, tv shows, etc. for free anymore, everyone will be fully supportive of it then.

#ANTISOPA
#STOPANTIGAYMARRIAGE
#KhanzTopMuslim

#LoveWins

I don't have anything against Gayness, it's completely fine Loving Guys.

I support it. I'm not Gay but i don't have anything against it. I have a friend which is Gay and i am completely fine with it, It doesn't bother me or disgusting me.

Butt-Fucking is completely ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossy42O
View Post
Butt-Fucking is completely ok
lol!

O.T - oh well i dont really care who does what with his life... i like tits so im not gay

It's their own choice to live freely without being judged but some people are so judgmental that they would care about the other people like they give a fuck. I don't support with gay freedom since I'm not one of them.

They can be whatever they want in bed
But they should restricted from promoting homosexuality around especially among children(especially by adopting children)

Leave religion be, leave gay people be. Don't force religious people to like something which has been taboo in their religion for thousands of years over the night. Don't boost your own egoism on "supporting gay rights" when the only thing you're looking for is likes on ********. I am against these pride festivals because I think there are more important things to flag for, like hungry children or on-going wars in the world. I also dislike the people who just attend these festivals to show their friends/neighbours/workmates/etc how good they are. I don't care if you're looking for c*nt or d*ck just let it be. No need to set the whole world on 'alert mode' and change all ******** accounts to silly rainbow pictures. I voted no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonelBurton
View Post
They can be whatever they want in bed
But they should restricted from promoting homosexuality around especially among children
Should the same restrictions be put on heterosexual people then? And I wouldnt call it promoting, its not like marriage is some event or advertising someone's sexuality, it's a venue for declaring ones love, no matter what race, religion or sex. What's wrong with children knowing that it's OK to love someone of the same sex?

i have gay friends but aslong as they dont don't get too close to me i'm okay with that

Everything is fair in love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
View Post
i have gay friends but aslong as they dont don't get too close to me i'm okay with that
lel.. then y are they ur friends if you will talk to them like his 2 km away from u ?