Port forwarding problem

Hi everybody! I have a problem with my port forward... I've done everything i need to make my server online but it's not online and other players can't join! Here is link for picture of my port forward :

http://prntscr.com/7kja1i

Can anybody help me pls? I would be so happy if my server will be online

Is your server listed at here?
If no, that means you did not set up the port forwarding correctly. Visit www.portforward.com for help.
If yes, make sure your players use the same SA-MP version as the server's one. The latest version of SA-MP is 0.3.7 so it is recommended to use it.

which windows do you use ?

Windows 7 and i did everything correct and my friend have same version but still not able to join and my server is not listed on that link...

What ISP do you use? It could be a issue with your firewall. Go to your Router settings - See if there's a option for firewall.

If it does you have two options, Disable it completely - not recommended - Or make a exception for SA:MP ports (might not be possible depending on your ISP/ Router etc.

Hope it helps,

Stuart.

Make an exception on windows firewall and check it

Ty Stuart but what is ISP i don't understan :3 I tried to turn down firewall and still nothing... And I have already allowed samp to go through windows firewall :/

My internet firewall protection is on low

ISP doesn't matter even no sense!
What's your router id/name? To portforward you need to port your desire port with TCP/UDP(Both) protocols via your router control panel.
Try to test to SACNR Monitor(Server Check) if your server is online ornot. Make sure you got "announce 1" to server.cfg

Contact ISP and the Internet Service Provider is the full form of ISP