How to solving the activation email that never happens

Hello everyone,

Some people (like me) have registered on the forum but never received their email to activate their account.
The problem is visible on hotmail.com emails and all other private e-mails (test@myprivatedomain.com).

The activation code are received but they are automatically deleted as spam, so they don't even appear in the spam box.

To solve this problem, simply add the email address of SA-MP.com forums in your contacts.

On hotmail.com, here's how:

- First of all go to hotmail.com, and then log in.
- On your login page click on the square (top left) and then click Contacts.

- Now you just need to create a new contact, and set email team@sa-mp.com.

Now it only remains for you to request the sending of a new activation email by visiting http://forum.sa-mp.com/newacc.php?do=requestemail.

Here, you will now receive your activation email.

It seems useful. Thanks for the info.

Perhaps a note should be placed at registration about this issue. I registered a long time ago so I haven't tested it myself though.

The real problem is that people are still actually using Hotmail in 2015...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
What if I say yes?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually Hotmail is becoming more popular now than ever, kind of. Since Outlook started it's debut, people have been upgrading directly from Hotmail to Outlook.

Why would you use an email service that filters to the max, and just deletes everything that gets flagged as spam by some weird algorithms?
No spam filter works perfectly, and there will always be important mails that just never arrive, like in this case. Id rather go with a better mail service and spend the 15 seconds a day to double-check spam mails manually.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol i still do ^_^

I have this problem with my minecraft website, it doesn't send emails to hotmail accounts because hot mail have been mass blocking IP's