SYS (OVH) Game Server Dedicated Servers Re-Stocked / out of beta

My server has been rebooting at random times for no reason even though my server's just bare. Is this happening to anyone or? I bet I'm one of those unlucky guys who has got a hardware problem D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaze
Посмотреть сообщение
Seems you weren't doing it properly.
If you could read properly you would understand that I fixed it , it just took time and it's very advanced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetardedLad
Посмотреть сообщение
My server has been rebooting at random times for no reason even though my server's just bare. Is this happening to anyone or? I bet I'm one of those unlucky guys who has got a hardware problem D:
go get your refund before it's too late

Quote:
Originally Posted by woot
Посмотреть сообщение
long post snip
I've been a customer of OVH Canada for a while now and I've found the complete opposite. Support tickets are answered same day.

Though a few times I've called their support line only to be connected to a tech who can't speak English (they're based in Quebec) and was promptly transferred to an English speaking tech (still with a thick accent mind you).

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Same thing has happened to me lately for no odd reason, haven't changed any software or anything. I suggest you contact support lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake187
Посмотреть сообщение
Same thing has happened to me lately for no odd reason, haven't changed any software or anything. I suggest you contact support lol.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Haven't experienced this. Would recommend you guys to contact support though, they seem pretty nice to getting a issue resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhero
Посмотреть сообщение
Haven't experienced this. Would recommend you guys to contact support though, they seem pretty nice to getting a issue resolved.
Yeah I have they've recommended I reinstall the OS as it seems to not be hardware related, I am waiting to see if it happens again and if so I am doing exactly that and if it still happens I'll run some hardware tests and provide it to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake187
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah I have they've recommended I reinstall the OS as it seems to not be hardware related, I am waiting to see if it happens again and if so I am doing exactly that and if it still happens I'll run some hardware tests and provide it to them.
Has been happening to me even though I did a server reinstall, going to ask for a refund and cross fingers.