SetPlayerPos problem

Hi everyone,I want to make a teleporter from the lspd interior to the lspd armoury,but the armoury it's a bizz,I tried to make teleporter with set you interior 10(spawn me on the good place but don't spawn me into the bizz,with any words it takes me to the good coordinates),I tried with virtualworld,doesn't worked..I tried with everything,can you do me some ideas? ...Here are the images with the teleporter and with the where I want it,armoury.
[img=http://s11.postimg.org/62abhrp8f/sa_mp_007.jpg]
[img=http://s29.postimg.org/yycdqoufn/sa_mp_006.jpg]

Bump

i didnt understand, what exactly is your problem? whats the code doing? and what do you want it to do? and how about giving out some code of what you have done?

Ok,I'm trying to make a teleporter from the Police section into the armoury(the armoury it's a bizz) so it teleport me on good position but I think he don't put me into the correct virtualworld or interior,idk.. because it don't teleport me INTO THE BIZZ,only at the correct interior position...
Код:
else if (PlayerToPoint(2.0, playerid,1117.6843,326.2397,583.7659))
	{//section - enter - PD control
		SetPlayerPos(playerid,1568.5186,-1690.5221,5.8906);
		SetPlayerInterior(playerid,10);
		SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, 0);
	}

Try this ? :

PHP код:
else if (PlayerToPoint(2.0playerid,1117.6843,326.2397,583.7659))
    {
//section - enter - PD control

} 
KillerDVX,

Still not working...I don't know what he have..

If the interior to that bizz is on the original map...

Look here: http://weedarr.wikidot.com/interior

Or... If you can get inside that bizz from a different place just use the following command to get the id. (from the inside)

Код:
CMD:getint(playerid, params)
{
	new string[23];
	format(string, sizeof(string), "Your interior is: %i", GetPlayerInterior(playerid));
	SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFF, string);
	return 1;
}
Then you just add it together with the pos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiM0Ro
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok,I'm trying to make a teleporter from the Police section into the armoury(the armoury it's a bizz) so it teleport me on good position but I think he don't put me into the correct virtualworld or interior,idk.. because it don't teleport me INTO THE BIZZ,only at the correct interior position...
Код:
else if (PlayerToPoint(2.0, playerid,1117.6843,326.2397,583.7659))
	{//section - enter - PD control
	}
Код:
It puts you on business's vw and world, you are using /enter and for other checkpoints?

Yes,I'm using the command.

Okay it teleports you in the right interior? but not the right place? or something like that?
What do u mean it teleport you to good position??