What made SAMP famous?

In my opinion i think, '' ROLEPLAY '' made it famous it's so funny to roleplay like another character ?

Nope. So you think, the gamemodes made SA-MP famous? I don't think so. I'll be interested to see others people's answers.

SA-MP became fameous by people who advertised it to their friends, it's not about the gamemodes it's about the game. As an example I'll take myself back in 2007-2008 when I used to invite all my friends from Counter Strike 1.6 servers in SA-MP so we could hang out and make races here, deathmatches etc. That's what made SA-MP fameous, people made it.

SA:MP isn't really famous if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorAkaTonyHoppa
Посмотреть сообщение
In my opinion i think, '' ROLEPLAY '' made it famous it's so funny to roleplay like another character ?
This is like the most retarded post I've seen today.

Well, it went uphill as soon as I joined.. coincidence?...

No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrillzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, it went uphill as soon as I joined.. coincidence?...

No.
*thumbs up* All hail the legend Chrillzen.

Scripters & Mappers are made SAMP famous =)

Not having a Multiplayer for GTA San Andreas made it famous. That's how any game is that doesn't have Multiplayer already.

Yearh but now im thinking by right now, right now the most played gamemode is roleplay. And all the scripters make RP Scripts, more than race, and deathmatch. Because it's to simple, if you ask me.

They took a lemon, and created the lemonade.
GTA SA is a great game, and the failure of R* was when they didn't supported Multiplayer options (yet). So on, SA-MP team moved on, and here we are, 0.3.7 2015.