Desert eagle OP against shotgun?

Hello there,

In a server I am playing which is RPG, there is two jobs, which are basically enemies, the cops and the criminals.
The thing is that the criminals can only use shotgun and silenced colt, and the cops can use deagle and the shotgun.
Do you think this is fair for the criminals ?

-- Solutions:
You think the server owner should reduce the damage to 30 ?
Or he gives the deagle to criminals too instead of silenced colt ?

Thanks for your time.

P.S: I know that this should be done in the server forum, but I came here hoping for better arguments.

This belongs to the server's forum, not here.

Deagle has higher damage but isn't a garaunteed hit. The spread is dogshit after the first shot. It takes actual skill to constantly land shots, as opposed to derping with the shotgun for garaunteed yet low damage.

Yes deagle is more powerful, and if you are skillfull with it you can use c-bug to quickly wipe out your enemy.
It is especially powerful in drivebys, because it can shoot repedeatly while the pump-action shotgun cant, so it will quickly make the enemies car burn.

Anyways if you have 2 opposite teams you should have the same weapons so it is balanced.
In a fight between pistols:
Deagle vs Silenced Pistol

Deagle obviously wins because of its power.
So it aint balanced, so yeah I agree with your solution number 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyMatty
View Post
Yes deagle is more powerful, and if you are skillfull with it you can use c-bug to quickly wipe out your enemy.
It is especially powerful in drivebys, because it can shoot repedeatly while the pump-action shotgun cant, so it will quickly make the enemies car burn.

Anyways if you have 2 opposite teams you should have the same weapons so it is balanced.
In a fight between pistols:
Deagle vs Silenced Pistol

Deagle obviously wins because of its power.
So it aint balanced, so yeah I agree with your solution number 2.
I suggest remove the Silenced Pistol and put the normal pistol instead..

If you're going up against someone with a deagle, it's all about learning where their shots will land. Of course, they have the higher advantage as they can C-bug and basically kill you easier. I killed someone with a Desert Eagle using a Silenced Pistol once.

What about the sniper? isn't it also an OP normal gun? Deagle is a very powerful gun despite of it's caliber and the shotgun's power depends on the recoil. Sniper Rifle is also a powerful gun because the caliber of the gun is high and can reach up to 100 KM.