Time wasting game, addictive though.

Hello folks.

I've been pretty bored the past days. Did you ever sit on your computer and do nothing? Well you might be interested to play this addictive game

http://agar.io.

I'm not trying to advertise anything. Just thought to share it with the rest of you so you could also waste your time just like me. Don't ask me how to play it, just try to move your mouse around and you will catch the drill.

I played it for days, till I realized how much time I was wasting on doing the same thing over and over again in an attempt to reach #1 on the scoreboard. It sure is addictive. I say: well played, developers.

I read the thread title in the list and instantly thought that this would either be another "im so addicted to samp that im wasting all my time with it"-thread, or agar.io.

The best part of that game though is when youre big enough to go afk safely, so youre not wasting 100% of your time with it.

How can a browser game become addictive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
How can a browser game become addictive?
The same as FB can be addictive.

I prefer SA-MP to be the most addictive game because of it's different game plays which you would like. Also browsing games have an awesome flash games as well. Not to mention SHOCKWAVE games.

I will try out agro.io...

I love this game

Haha. Nice find. This game is sick. It's half-an-hour completed now, and still I'm playing this game. So addictive. Nice idea, @developers.

Started playing this few days ago. It's pretty addictive, right.