incognitos streamer plugin update help

hi,

when i create dynamic objects using this streamer (incognitos) and i teleport players on it, they fall through, because the dynamic object is not streamed fast enough.
I know i could freeze them or set the players position higher but that are not good workarounds at all.
Instead i focused more on this functions mentioned in the plugins thread:

pawn Код:
//Updates
native Streamer_ProcessActiveItems();
native Streamer_ToggleIdleUpdate(playerid, toggle);
native Streamer_IsToggleIdleUpdate(playerid);
native Streamer_ToggleCameraUpdate(playerid, toggle);
native Streamer_IsToggleCameraUpdate(playerid);
native Streamer_ToggleItemUpdate(playerid, type, toggle);
native Streamer_IsToggleItemUpdate(playerid, type);
native Streamer_Update(playerid, type = -1); //how about this one?
native Streamer_UpdateEx(playerid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, type = -1);
Does someone know how to use this functions or what of these functions are best to solve my issue?
It seems that the object has to be updated at the time i spawn a player on a dynamic object
so the object is created/streamed faster.

Does someone know more?
Any help is greatly appreciated!

I had the same problem.

streamer_update and streamer_updateex updates the map, but i have not tested it trying to solve this problem.

I solved mine problem instead with using annother object streamer.
Its called : Fallout's Object Streamer : https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=509136#pid509136 and you can convert objects to that format at : http://convertffs.com/

It says you dont fall through the objects, but really, sometimes you do, but its more like an exeption than a rule like with streamer.

If you want to go with streamer, just try those functions, but i think you should use ex. streamer_UpdateEx after you used SetPlayerpos.

ok, thanks a lot.

Does someone know if the Update_Streamer(); function can solve this problem?
Did someone test it?