someone tell me please

Hello all i wanted to folow an tutorial to make a dealership but i stoped at a step let me know where i need to put this file on my gamemode is a blown rpg on mysql gamemode:
him said = Now, wherever you have the part of the script where the user file will be loaded upon LOGIN, you need to add the following there:
INI_Int("Vehicle1",PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicle1]);
INI_Int("Vehicle1Model",PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicle1Model]);
INI_Float("Vehicle1X",PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicle1X]);
INI_Float("Vehicle1Y",PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicle1Y]);
and more... this is the link for the tutorial can you let me know where i can put in my gamemode this? i can't put the link here but pm me and i will with the tutorial if want and need

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyavolo666
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello all i wanted to folow an tutorial to make a dealership but i stoped at a step let me know where i need to put this file on my gamemode is a blown rpg on mysql gamemode:
him said = Now, wherever you have the part of the script where the user file will be loaded upon LOGIN, you need to add the following there:
INI_Int("Vehicle1",PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicle1]);
INI_Int("Vehicle1Model",PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicle1Model]);
INI_Float("Vehicle1X",PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicle1X]);
INI_Float("Vehicle1Y",PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicle1Y]);
and more... this is the link for the tutorial can you let me know where i can put in my gamemode this? i can't put the link here but pm me and i will with the tutorial if want and need
This is INI saving style if you are using MySQL or any other method you can put it on LOGIN

and how i can do that i don't understand this part LOGIN / REGISTER can you please explain me or someone ?