Bulgarian section

Hi.I would ask, can we have a bulgarian section in Non-English? It would be nice since a lot of bulgarians don't know english so good.

I don't think it will happen soon.

Are there a lot of Bulgarians on this forum, which create a need for a whole new section? I haven't seen many.

I was hoping for a Filipino(Tagalog) language in the Non-English section but I don't think this will be possible. But never lose hope cuz it will happen in the future maybe.

I think that there was a Bulgarian section before.

Actually, I've searched up - and found out the topic similar to this (requesting for new sections in non-English section). Every time, dugi had rejected the proposal by saying "No more boards are going to be added". So probably, you've very less chance. But my good wishes are with you

RajatPawar spent like a year in order to create Hindi / Urdu section but he failed. We all took part in that. Your plans aren't gonna take place, I'm sorry.

I didnt see that many bulgarians, but there are a lot of croatians, serbs and bosniaks
but I dont see a section for us.

It feels like discriminating, because a lot of us ( croatians, serbs and bosniaks) play samp, yet we dont have a section.

Quote:

RajatPawer spent like a year in order to create Hindi / Urdu section but he failed. We all took part in that. Your plans aren't gonna take place, I'm sorry.

That sucks man.

There was ex-Yu section, but nobody used it. You are free to use english section(s).