[HELP ASAP] Can't compile the script.

When I try to compile the South Central Roleplay script, it says:
Quote:

fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "progress"

Make sure you got all of this includes in your pawno folder (Path: your server folder/pawno/includes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Make sure you got all of this includes in your pawno folder (Path: your server folder/pawno/includes)
^^^^

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHSTROKE
Посмотреть сообщение
^^^^
where is progress.inc file? i can only see progress2.inc? and make sure you are opening right pawno (pawno as in same folder of Gamemodes and incudes files!)

Try to download progress.inc or re-name progress2.inc to progess.inc only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLS
Посмотреть сообщение
where is progress.inc file? i can only see progress2.inc? and make sure you are opening right pawno (pawno as in same folder of Gamemodes and incudes files!)
No idea where's 'progress.inc'. Alex doesn't seem to have it neither. Where can I get one?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=113443 (progress2.inc is a new update of the old progress.inc)!

This is the gamemode includes that needs:

I see you made 2nd topic! you shoudnt make another topic it's against rules.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=113443 (progress2.inc is a new update of the old progress.inc)!

This is the gamemode includes that needs:

So what do I need to do and how? It'd be great if you'd have Skype.

Place the progress.inc in server's folder/pawno/includes path and recompile the script. It should work now, unless there are others errors to show up.